You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Does the Nokia N900 work with playing sky poker

HelloItsMeHelloItsMe Member Posts: 2
edited January 2010 in Community Help & Advice
I see the new Nokia n900 has full web browsing and java capabilitys.I am wondering if its possible if sky poker runs and works on this touchscreen phone? Anyone got one to try? I may get one myself.would be excellent if it did work.

Any sugestions much appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Does the Nokia N900 work with playing sky poker:
    I see the new Nokia n900 has full web browsing and java capabilitys.I am wondering if its possible if sky poker runs and works on this touchscreen phone? Anyone got one to try? I may get one myself.would be excellent if it did work. Any sugestions much appreciated.
    Posted by HelloItsMe

Hey there,

i'm not 100% sure about this one so i'll pass the thread/ question over to the poker team.

we should have an answer for you shortly.

all the best,

Rich
  • Options
    Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited January 2010
    ok so i've got an answer for you...

No mobiles are officially supported on Sky Poker. But if your mobile runs adobe flash player then yes, technically the tables should load and you may possibly be able to play on them.   it has to be advised that comprehensive testing hasn't taken place in this area so your experience may not be the best.   if you need anything else just give us another shout.   all the best,   Rich
  • Options
    HelloItsMeHelloItsMe Member Posts: 2
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Does the Nokia N900 work with playing sky poker:
    ok so i've got an answer for you...   No mobiles are officially supported on Sky Poker. But if your mobile runs adobe flash player then yes, technically the tables should load and you may possibly be able to play on the tables.   it has to be advised that comprehensive testing hasn't taken place in this area so your experience may not be the best.   if you need anything else just give us another shout.   all the best,   Rich
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    Thanks for the input Rich.I think i am going to get this phone end of Feb anyways.I will try out then and report back with my findings.