You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Sitting out

JimidibobJimidibob Member Posts: 3
edited January 2010 in Poker Chat
Should players who have been sitting out/away for more than 3/4 levels be wiped from tourney/sit & gos especially double your money games were being away can be a big advantage but also ruins the game for the other players

Comments

• Options
    elsadogelsadog Member Posts: 5,677
    edited January 2010
    Please refer to the previous 635 posts on this subject
  • Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,171
    edited January 2010
  • Options
    ACESOVER8sACESOVER8s Member Posts: 1,307
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Sitting out:
    Should players who have been sitting out/away for more than 3/4 levels be wiped from tourney/sit & gos especially double your money games were being away can be a big advantage but also ruins the game for the other players
    Posted by Jimidibob
    May annoy you but folding hands is as viable a stratagey as Continuation Betting, Position Raises Etc Etc

They should absolutly not be scrubbed as they have paid their money same as you and it is their game to play in whatever manner they wish.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Sitting out:
    Please refer to the previous 635 posts on this subject
    Posted by elsadog
    cheers elsa 1st time in forum so not caught up on previous topics yet though while i agree with u pay ur money u take ur chance as with all gambling poker is a game which needs participants or there s no GAME think plenty has already been said anyway
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    end of subject me thinks just noticed how much has already been posted!!!! lol
  • Options
    ACESOVER8sACESOVER8s Member Posts: 1,307
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Sitting out:
    end of subject me thinks just noticed how much has already been posted!!!! lol
    Posted by Jimidibob
    I think you can be forgiven for not going back over all those old posts lol