You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

LEICESTER CITY SACK PEARSON

BrrrrrrrBrrrrrrr Member Posts: 4,201
edited May 2016 in The Football Corner
Am stunned and really disappointed by this move!

After last season's great escape I can't understand the logic at all and am really worried about who we might end up with! 

Shocking!!

Comments

• Options
    The_Don90The_Don90 Member Posts: 9,751
    edited July 2015
    given his son being involved in that unfortunte video that got leaked then i think this was potentially the only course of action.

Alot of solid managers around that could take his place
  • Options
    imberimber Member Posts: 1,334
    edited November 2015
    Would be interested to know if you are still worried about good old Leicester now????? lol
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,430
    edited November 2015

^^^^

Ha, incred.

To be fair to Pearson, he very much laid the foundations for what has happened of late to Leicester City.

It's a great story, isn't it, Leicester doing so well?

Be the best thing ever - relatively - if they qualified for the CL. 

• Options
    BrrrrrrrBrrrrrrr Member Posts: 4,201
    edited November 2015
    In Response to Re: LEICESTER CITY SACK PEARSON:
    Would be interested to know if you are still worried about good old Leicester now????? lol
    Posted by imber
    Lol

I mentioned on a different thread how underwhelmed I was with Ranieri and am just enjoying this while it lasts!!!

He has got the Pearson's backroom staff in place, which is a big plus and to be fair has recognised the fact he inherited a team with great team spirit and confident after last seasons great escape.

The addition of Kante has been key and I like the mantra of achieving 40 points and then reassess our goals and not before we do that.

Let's see how far we can go¡!!!!!!!!!!! 
  • Options
    splashiessplashies Member Posts: 3,680
    edited November 2015
    Thank young Pearson for getting Adam Smith sacked :)

We've bagged ourselves a £1m+ keeper for free :)
  • Options
    imberimber Member Posts: 1,334
    edited May 2016
    This seriously has got to be the best thread on here. I just wish I had some of the odds still on offer when I asked you about it late November. Delighted for you. Your guys have given us a season to remember and hope for teams like my beloved PNE. Enjoy!!!!