You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

free tokens

jmflemojmflemo Member Posts: 1
 why are the free tokens  not been given

Comments

• Options
    USBondsUSBonds Member Posts: 2
    edited May 2016
    I got a £2.30 Token and used it today on a double game.
    I won but only received £2 into my account.
    Thought I would get £4
    Is this usual ?

• Options
    joeeeeyjoeeeey Member Posts: 21
    edited May 2016
    In Response to Re: free tokens:
    I got a £2.30 Token and used it today on a double game. I won but only received £2 into my account. Thought I would get £4 Is this usual ?
    Posted by USBonds
    what stake was the game? if it was £1 DYM you will only get £2 and lose the rest of your free token.

I find its best to play in the £2.25 DYM with the token as then you would actually be doubling up.
  • Options
    ALTiltYouALTiltYou Member Posts: 174
    edited May 2016
    In Response to Re: free tokens : what stake was the game? if it was £1 DYM you will only get £2 and lose the rest of your free token. I find its best to play in the £2.25 DYM with the token as then you would actually be doubling up.
    Posted by joeeeey
    You seem to have abit of knowledge on this, I've not been really paying much attention to these free tokens. I usually get to like 4000 points a week do we still get the token if we get rake back weekly bonus? And do they expire? And how do I use them?
  • Options
    SnufferSnuffer Member Posts: 3,057
    edited May 2016
    In Response to Re: free tokens : You seem to have abit of knowledge on this, I've not been really paying much attention to these free tokens. I usually get to like 4000 points a week do we still get the token if we get rake back weekly bonus? And do they expire? And how do I use them?
    Posted by ALTiltYou
    The £2.30 token is only issued to players that earn between 100-499 points a week.