You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Anything new you'd like to see in the community?

Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
edited June 2009 in Community Suggestions
Hi Guys,

Don't forget this is your community so let us know what YOU want to see??

We have a few plans up our sleeve and of course are always open to fresh ideas as we work to continuously improve the Sky Poker Community.

Comments

• Options
    MBroughtonMBroughton Member Posts: 101
    edited June 2009
    More Megan Fox.

MB
  • Options
    costigan01costigan01 Member Posts: 1
    edited June 2009
    LOL agreed mat   

on another note any chance you lot could tell me how to find the password for the community freeroll ?? been tryin all sorts canny find it :-(
  • Options
    EchoVoiceEchoVoice Member Posts: 5
    edited June 2009
    Its in the announcments forum.

Anyways a few things i think would be a great addition although im guessing other things are more important.

We need better profiles and the ability to check someone out who plays on a table by maybe clicking their name and having the option to view there profile.

More stats on users profiles Like latest tournament placings,MTT ranking, Cash ranking and so on. The ability to add friends so you can see what tables they are playing on easier.

Also to get this community busting with activity why has skypoker not sent a email out to all users informing them about it? :( i would surely see a very quick boost in activity and a active community is a happy community. Just a few of my thoughts from experiance on other poker sites :)
  • Options
    IRISHROVERIRISHROVER Member Posts: 7,606
    edited June 2009
    I LIKE TO SEE TK CROWNED AND MADE KING OF SKY POKER , SKY WOULD NOT BE AS GOOD WITHOUT HIM . PLEASE PEOPLE VOTE WITH YOUR FINGERS AND TELL ME AM I RIGHT .

PS. THATS A PONY U OWE ME TK .
  • Options
    dowzerdowzer Member Posts: 218
    edited June 2009

I have only been here a day so forgive me but how is moderation going to be handled on the forums? Timely and appropriate moderation is vital part of any forum.

Oh and can we have more Liv Boeree please - lots more :)

• Options
    Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited June 2009
    In Response to Re: Anything new you'd like to see in the community?:
    I have only been here a day so forgive me but how is moderation going to be handled on the forums? Timely and appropriate moderation is vital part of any forum. Oh and can we have more Liv Boeree please - lots more :)
    Posted by dowzer
    Hi There Dowzer,

Thanks for your question. Yes you can be sure that this community/ forum is moderated. We have a team of mods working to make sure this stays a fun place to meet and chat to your fellow poker players.

cheers,

Rich