You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

PTPers?

acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
edited January 2010 in Poker Chat
Hi

Can someone from Sky Towers tell us who is actually the PTP tonight as 2 nights we do not appear to have had 1, or was changed and we wernt told, so, pleeeeaaasssseee ?, sorry if I have got mother hen clucking at you :(

Comments

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,268
    edited January 2010

Hi Barry,

I'm not from Sky Towers, more like the garden shed, but I'll answer if it helps.

Tonight's PTP-er is scheduled to be D P Fitzgerald according to the Website, & as far as I know, that remains the case.

When you say there has not been a PTP-er for 2 nights, there may be some confusion here. On Tuesdays, there is no PTP "as such", instead the two PTP-ers do their PTP night as part of TKO. It would make no sense to have two Presenters doing battle in TKO and having an additional PTP-er. Both Lisa & I were on the Site on Tuesday night, in fact, so was Rich Orford.

• Options
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: PTPers?:
    Hi Barry, I'm not from Sky Towers, more like the garden shed, but I'll answer if it helps. Tonight's PTP-er is sheduled to be D P Fitzgerald according to the Website, & as far as I know, that remains the case. When you say there has not been a PTP-er for 2 nights, there may be some confusion here. On Tuesdays, there is no PTP "as such", instead the two PTP-ers do their PTP night as part of TKO. It would make no sense to have two Presenters doing battle in TKO  and having an additional PTP-er. Both Lisa & I were on the Site on Tuesday night, in fact, so was Rich Orford.  
    Posted by Tikay10
    Thanks for you usual great response tikay :), Im still trying to work out why I put 2 nights?
  • Options
    DP-FitzDP-Fitz Member Posts: 89
    edited January 2010
    hey barry, dp here - online to boot! sitting a sit n go right now but hope to see you in our feature tournament at 8. i've just moved house so i'm playing off a "dongle" which is very annoying re: connection, but i'll be here all night to take your chips!)

In Response to PTPers?:
    Hi Can someone from Sky Towers tell us who is actually the PTP tonight as 2 nights we do not appear to have had 1, or was changed and we wernt told, so, pleeeeaaasssseee ?, sorry if I have got mother hen clucking at you :(
    Posted by acebarry10
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: PTPers?:
    hey barry, dp here - online to boot! sitting a sit n go right now but hope to see you in our feature tournament at 8. i've just moved house so i'm playing off a "dongle" which is very annoying re: connection, but i'll be here all night to take your chips!) In Response to PTPers? :
    Posted by DP-Fitz
    Hey DP

Its gonna be a while before I can play in the open unless I sat in of course :), I am grinding away at the DYM tables trying to make my BR grow :)