You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

More Spin Up Tables

CharlieP23CharlieP23 Member Posts: 4
edited June 2016 in Feedback & Suggestions
Hey first post so go easy!

Have had a brief look and couldn't see this anywhere, but surely it would make more sense to have a few more spin-up tables per stake? For example, 1 table of 20nl Spin Up often means that there are 2/3 people waiting to join the game, having a maximum of 3 tables per stake wouldn't harm the games and would mean that more people are able to play more often.

Just a suggestion, seems a win/win for both players and Sky though.

Comments

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 162,643
    edited June 2016

Morning Charlie,

I've asked the question of the Suits. I was under the impression that, like other Cash Tables, or SNG's, that when a table filled  a new one would spawn, but perhaps that is not the case with Spin Up tables.

Anyway, let's see what the Suits say. I'll let you know.

• Options
    edited June 2016

Hi Charlie,

I just had a quick look at the Spin Up table lobby, & there are already TWO Tables at each level in the Lobby.

The "secondary" tables are NOT highlighted, unlike the "master" Table, so just scroll down the Lobby & you will see them.

PS - Always best to use the dedicated Lobby for Spin Up Tables, its easier to see them there.

• Options
    edited June 2016

Hi Charlie,

The Office have confirmed there are at least 3 Tables available at each level - more in some cases - the additional tables should spawn once other tables fill.