You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Neil Channing's X-Ray vision

NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,171
edited January 2010 in Poker Chat
Catching up on some of my recorded poker TV shows this morning...

Did anyone see the World Open V this week? Funny little hand between Funke and Neil. Funke raised PF with A7o and Neil called with JJ. Neil starts giving it some chat about Funke "playing raggy aces" then after the hand has finished (won by NC) Neil says "you had A7, although I'm not sure what suits" lol. Freaky!

(yes, the hands WERE mucked! lol)

Comments

• Options
    fingers615fingers615 Member Posts: 154
    edited January 2010
    Yeah i saw it. Fancy not knowing the suits. He'll never get anywhere that Channing. lol
  • Options
    Action_DanAction_Dan Member Posts: 341
    edited January 2010
    It's one of those situations that looks/feels great when you're right but for every time that's the case, there's another 1000 where you call/fold because of your read, only to look like the muppet! WSOP few years back, Negreanu called with Q9 and immediately said to opponent "think you've got Aces" and of course that's exactly what he held...flop came Queen high but too scared to bet, they ended up checking it down, meaning Daniel lost small pot instead of substantial one - when this happened, I'm sure Channing and Negreanu earned extra respect (not that it's needed) so it's definitely got benefits!