You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

F.A.O Numbercrunchers

CLIOKIDCLIOKID Member Posts: 783
edited January 2010 in Poker Chat
I just joined a table there.

Couple of hands in I get AA, raised and flop a set of AA. Win pot.

Very next hand I get JJ, raised, flop a set and again win pot.

The next hand I get JJ again, flop another set and win the pot.

What are the odds of getting pocket pairs 3 hands in a row and flopping a set every time? Must be ridiculous.

Easiest double up I'll ever have!

Comments

• Options
    sim75sim75 Member Posts: 282
    edited January 2010
    lol i used to get sets
    sets of barbies
    sets of crayons
    now all the sets i get are cooking sets lol

very nice way to double up though if not more
  • Options
    ACESOVER8sACESOVER8s Member Posts: 1,307
    edited January 2010
    In Response to F.A.O Numbercrunchers:
    I just joined a table there. Couple of hands in I get AA, raised and flop a set of AA. Win pot. Very next hand I get JJ, raised, flop a set and again win pot. The next hand I get JJ again, flop another set and win the pot. What are the odds of getting pocket pairs 3 hands in a row and flopping a set every time? Must be ridiculous. Easiest double up I'll ever have!
    Posted by CLIOKID
    Your on a Heater... Go Play More Immediatly before someone turns the win switch off on you :)
  • Options
    CLIOKIDCLIOKID Member Posts: 783
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: F.A.O Numbercrunchers:
    In Response to F.A.O Numbercrunchers : Your on a Heater... Go Play More Immediatly before someone turns the win switch off on you :)
    Posted by ACESOVER8s
    Haha, wish I could.

Only sneaked on the table for 5 mins as I'm at work so did a Yipee and jumped off the table ;)

The win switch has been switched off for a couple months, I suspect that this was a mere 5 minute glitch in the system.