You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Can I get some feedback from the IT dept plz

scotty77scotty77 Member Posts: 4,970
edited January 2010 in Poker Chat
I like to always be at 100bb and always top up.  I usually multi-table, and have it on mini view, so if I make a c-bet, then I will also use the top up to max feature because its easier and quicker etc, but today I had the table full size with all the summary options on and saw this:

>scotty77 raised for £2.50.
>5toneFace folded
>maden01 folded
>johnboy179 folded
>hairyhaggi folded
>spiral115 called for £2.
>Dealing the flop (Js,7d,6s).
>spiral115 checked.
>scotty77 bet £3.50.
>spiral115 called for £3.50.
>Dealing the turn (9h).
>scotty77 has topped up their balance to £45.77

I have never noticed this before but this is a massive massive tell that I don't expect to win the hand, can this be turned off or any top up requests not go thru until the hand is over.  

Comments

• Options
    POKERTREVPOKERTREV Member Posts: 9,607
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Can I get some feedback from the IT dept plz:
    I like to always be at 100bb and always top up.  I usually multi-table, and have it on mini view, so if I make a c-bet, then I will also use the top up to max feature because its easier and quicker etc, but today I had the table full size with all the summary options on and saw this: />scotty77 raised for £2.50. >5toneFace folded >maden01 folded >johnboy179 folded >hairyhaggi folded >spiral115 called for £2. >Dealing the flop (Js,7d,6s). >spiral115 checked. >scotty77 bet £3.50. >spiral115 called for £3.50. >Dealing the turn (9h). >scotty77 has topped up their balance to £45.77 I have never noticed this before but this is a massive massive tell that I don't expect to win the hand, can this be turned off or any top up requests not go thru until the hand is over.  
    Posted by scotty77
    not sure how this works, but can your opponents actually see this message or is it only displayed on your account? 
  • Options
    CLIOKIDCLIOKID Member Posts: 783
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Can I get some feedback from the IT dept plz:
    In Response to Can I get some feedback from the IT dept plz : not sure how this works, but can your opponents actually see this message or is it only displayed on your account? 
    Posted by POKERTREV
    Everyone can see it.

I have to say I've seen people do it before and it's made me alot more confident they'll be folding to my bet.
  • Options
    Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited January 2010
    Hi Scotty,

i'll send this thread over to the poker team.

all the best,

Rich