You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

play the presenter ( be the presenter )

ckdckd Member Posts: 1,386
edited January 2010 in Poker Chat

the presenters time to shine and hold there own is here

i had a dream that one day us lesser than are sky poker teachers would get are time to shine and that day could be now

so the challenge

a tourny between us and them for the rights to host a show 

1 tourny to decide who plays against the presenters

1 tourny playing them to decide who hosts the show

take out a presenter you take there show for 1 night

what do u think let me know

Comments

• Options
    stoxystoxy Member Posts: 79
    edited January 2010
    Sounds like a great idea to me, im all for it.
  • Options
    RICHORFORDRICHORFORD Member Posts: 5,571
    edited January 2010
    ...er, do we still get paid for the shows you do instead of us?

Yours, (withholding-his-vote-until-he-has-further-information)

Rich

;)

• Options
    acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: play the presenter ( be the presenter ):
    ...er, do we still get paid for the shows you do instead of us? Yours, (withholding-his-vote-until-he-has-further-information) Rich ;)
    Posted by RICHORFORD
    Id happily do it that way, you lot getting paid Orford b4 you even think it
  • Options
    FlutNushFlutNush Member Posts: 371
    edited January 2010
    ...er, do we still get paid for the shows you do instead of us? Yours, (withholding-his-vote-until-he-has-further-information) Rich ;)
    Posted by RICHORFORD
    Let me get this straight: You play lots of poker, you talk about poker, you get filmed playing – and talking about poker, and you get paid too?

I'm officially jealous. In fact, I don't think I'll ever recover from this...
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,268
    edited January 2010

Orford gets PAID? To talk about POKER?

Get me my pills, Nurse, I'm having a funny turn.
  • Options
    acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited January 2010
    Er, would that mean we have a chance working alongside LML?, SIGN ME UP :) Oo and I want to borrow the presenters special button the night we play the games please lololololol.
  • Options
    edited January 2010

u can get paid rich we take enough of your money on the tables we wont take the rest from u mate

• Options
    edited January 2010

i think this would be a great thing to do and bring a bit more fun to it all

the chance to host your own show  and get your 5 min of fame ( shame orford had more than 5 min lol ) justplayin mate your great

on a different matter what did u do be4 skypoker rich i remember u from somewhere but cant remember where
  • Options
    KnackersYaKnackersYa Member Posts: 468
    edited January 2010
    I want to put DOHx7 and Scotty77 forward for the first show, with webby as a studio guest ;o)

Go with Christ y'all!
  • Options
    IRISHROVERIRISHROVER Member Posts: 7,606
    edited January 2010
    I want to put DOHx7 and Scotty77 forward for the first show, with webby as a studio guest ;o) Go with Christ y'all!
    Posted by KnackersYa
    you mean the fast show right ?
  • Options
    tikay1tikay1 Member Posts: 741
    edited January 2010
     i think this would be a great thing to do and bring a bit more fun to it all  the chance to host your own show  and get your 5 min of fame ( shame orford had more than 5 min lol ) justplayin mate your great  on a different matter what did u do be4 skypoker rich i remember u from somewhere but cant remember where
    Posted by ckd
    Before Sky Poker, Rich Orford was a Presenter on Blue Peter.
  • Options
    IRISHROVERIRISHROVER Member Posts: 7,606
    edited January 2010
    In Response to play the presenter ( be the presenter ):
     the presenters time to shine and hold there own is here  i had a dream that one day us lesser than are sky poker teachers would get are time to shine and that day could be now  so the challenge  a tourny between us and them for the rights to host a show   1 tourny to decide who plays against the presenters  1 tourny playing them to decide who hosts the show  take out a presenter you take there show for 1 night  what do u think let me know
    Posted by ckd
    excellent idea give that man a sky silver chip !
  • Options
    phil12ukphil12uk Member Posts: 2,856
    edited January 2010
    IMO the trip to Feltham would be payment enough..............
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    IMO the trip to Feltham would be payment enough..............
    Posted by phil12uk
    That must be the first time in history that anyone has ever said that sentence...
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: play the presenter ( be the presenter ) : That must be the first time in history that anyone has ever said that sentence...
    Posted by RICHORFORD
    Dont u count ur blessings everytime u drive (or get a cab) to Feltham?
  • Options
    Spike2120Spike2120 Member Posts: 112
    edited January 2010
    Phil you know he only gets cabs back from Feltham, when he forgets he brought his car lol, and thanks for letting us know what he did before this cause my mum noticed him from somewhere and couldn't place him :P lol sorry Rich.

As for the main thing I would love it if only I could guarantee being able to make it which is a problem lol as I don't currently have my own car lol.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Phil you know he only gets cabs back from Feltham, when he forgets he brought his car lol, and thanks for letting us know what he did before this cause my mum noticed him from somewhere and couldn't place him :P lol sorry Rich. As for the main thing I would love it if only I could guarantee being able to make it which is a problem lol as I don't currently have my own car lol.
    Posted by Spike2120
    He was also on the Big Breakfast at the same time as that famous duo of Zig and Z ag ;)
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Phil you know he only gets cabs back from Feltham, when he forgets he brought his car lol, and thanks for letting us know what he did before this cause my mum noticed him from somewhere and couldn't place him :P lol sorry Rich. As for the main thing I would love it if only I could guarantee being able to make it which is a problem lol as I don't currently have my own car lol.
    Posted by Spike2120

Your mum? Don't have your own car? This is starting to sound suspiciously like another CBeebie fan on our site.

Haven't you got homework you should be getting on with? Lol!
  • Options
    DELTADELTA Member Posts: 639
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: play the presenter ( be the presenter ) : Your mum ? Don't have your own car? This is starting to sound suspicioulsy like another CBeebie fan on our site.  Haven't you got homework you should be getting on with? Lol!
    Posted by RICHORFORD
    one word. quality