You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

All in sats to Sunday Major

MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,543
edited November 2016 in Feedback & Suggestions

After bubbling the Semi Final to above MTT, I went to reg for the AIPF sats for it. They were ONLY 3 in the lobby. Two were actually won by players who were already in the tournament. 

Can any more be put on for the smaller BR players please in future?

Comments

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,806
    edited November 2016

Hi Alan,

I believe this was by design, rather than an accidental omission.

At this time of year, when the site is busy, & Guarantees are largely being met, there is less commercial justification for Satellites which very often don't "cover".

If they expect or think an event might overlay, then yes, there will be plenty, but if it is expected to cover, I doubt you'll see as many All In Sats as previously.  

• Options
    MattBatesMattBates Member Posts: 4,118
    edited November 2016
    I forgot to reg these yesterday, thanks for the reminder. 
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    In Response to Re: All in sats to Sunday Major:
    Hi Alan, I believe this was by design, rather than an accidental omission. At this time of year, when the site is busy, & Guarantees are largely being met, there is less commercial justification for Satellites which very often don't "cover".   If they expect or think an event might overlay, then yes, there will be plenty, but if it is expected to cover, I doubt you'll see as many All In Sats as previously.    
    Posted by Tikay10

Thanks for the reply.

The above all makes sense from the business side. I however look from the players perspective and sometimes forget that sats are just run to help cover the target MTT. Ironically, that sometimes falls flat though.

Maybe the sat program will be looked at in the future. On other sites, you can play for 'tokens' into bigger events/next stage sats. These have a limited time use and IMO is a better system for the smaller BR players, but obv not from a business side to get seats filled to a specific MTT. 
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    In Response to Re: All in sats to Sunday Major:
    I forgot to reg these yesterday, thanks for the reminder. 
    Posted by MattBates

Thanks for your input into this.....however small you may be. Sorry, I meant however small it may be.