You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Constant emails

waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,021
edited January 2017 in Feedback & Suggestions
Why do Sky Bet feel the need to email me 3-4 times a day? Does anybody else get this? It's starting to annoy me.

I don't want to remove myself from the mailing list in case of a rare USEFUL email, I just don't want 4 emails from you most days.

Comments

• Options
    MrWh1teMrWh1te Member Posts: 963
    edited January 2017
    I never get emails from sky
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    In Response to Re: Constant emails:
    I never get emails from sky
    Posted by MrWh1te

You can have mine if you want. It's mainly sky bet that I get the emails off. 5 yesterday. More again today
  • Options
    MrWh1teMrWh1te Member Posts: 963
    edited January 2017
    the only ones i get are when I haven't played a couple of days so I get a code

And I bet a lot
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,119
    edited January 2017
    In Response to Constant emails:
    Why do Sky Bet feel the need to email me 3-4 times a day? Does anybody else get this? It's starting to annoy me. I don't want to remove myself from the mailing list in case of a rare USEFUL email, I just don't want 4 emails from you most days.
    Posted by waller02
    Hi waller,

I can't really assist with Sky Bet stuff, sorry.

You can opt out of receiving ANY e-Mails, or stay as you are & be inundated. There is not a halfway house where you can pick & choose I'm afraid.

• Options
    edited January 2017
    No problem Tikay,

I don't want to opt out because you do receive the occasional email that is of some use. I suppose I get a load of spam from elsewhere anyway so a few more won't hurt!

Cheers anyway.
  • Options
    BustertownBustertown Member Posts: 71
    edited January 2017

With regard to emails, whenever I get one, not just from Sky but others too, I do wish my user/account id was not disclosed at the top or anywhere for that matter on the email. Just a general thought on emails rather than specifically aimed at Sky.