You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Tile button needs fixing

SkootaTSkootaT Member Posts: 34
edited September 2017 in Feedback & Suggestions
It's behavior is very unpredictable (atleast on chrome) and most of the time incorrect.

It will often tile two or three of all your tables, and tile them underneath the ones it left untiled. It's also annoying if your playing on a computer than doesn't have a big enough monitor for 6 uncompacted tables, it will only tile in compact size, Doesn't play nicely with new tables that weren't opened before the first time you tiled also, it will ruin the previous tile and instead only tile that one new table... In compact... sometimes minimizing the other tables and ruining their window size.

manually tiling all my tables is the bane of my sad, lonley, pointless and profitless existence.

Please someone fix this button or put me out of my everlasting misery.

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,120
    edited January 2017

Sorry to hear that Skoota, bit weird, it works perfectly for me, the 6 tiled tables fit perfectly, don't overlap, & always open in the right place.

I'll pass your comments upstairs, of course.

• Options
    weecheez1weecheez1 Member Posts: 1,680
    edited January 2017
    Sometimes the problem is the task bar across the bottom of the screen if you unlock it you should be able to fit six games in gl and I hope this helps
  • Options
    HENDRIK62HENDRIK62 Member Posts: 3,162
    edited January 2017
    Ah glad its not just me, I am playing via browser at the moment as I cant get the download to work (air doesn't seem to want to download to my mac- it used to :-( )
    It seem very tempremental, sometimes it works other times it doesn't.