You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

trigger

BUST_FISHBUST_FISH Member Posts: 3
edited January 2017 in Brags, Beats and Variance
software .. triggerd aand rigged to all ins .. specialy big stacks .. you can actualy say whats gonna happen through commontary to your mates .. so deflating and total bolox . not saying the site is rigged to make monet!! its rigged to rewaed twatish all ins or twatish chases !! feel free to slatethis .. but ive seen enough ... again!!!! to keep away and i will be telling everyone i know to stay away . they give you a bit , you lose more , then they give you a shout .. the lose it again all down to BAD BEAT ..... ! GO FIGURE

Comments

• Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,172
    edited January 2017
    Simply adjust your style to compensate. Only make "twatish all-ins and twatish chases" then YOU will be on the winning side :)

• Options
    VespaPXVespaPX Member Posts: 12,061
    edited January 2017
    Only fools & horses huh?
  • Options
    HENDRIK62HENDRIK62 Member Posts: 3,168
    edited January 2017
    In Response to trigger:
    software .. triggerd aand rigged to all ins .. specialy big stacks .. you can actualy say whats gonna happen through commontary to your mates .. so deflating and total bolox . not saying the site is rigged to make monet!! its rigged to rewaed twatish all ins or twatish chases !! feel free to slatethis .. but ive seen enough ... again!!!! to keep away and i will be telling everyone i know to stay away . they give you a bit , you lose more , then they give you a shout .. the lose it again all down to BAD BEAT ..... ! GO FIGURE
    Posted by BUST_FISH

An art aficionado, lovely to see.
  • Options
    BUST_FISHBUST_FISH Member Posts: 3
    edited January 2017
    not changing my game ,as what im saying is , wether you trapped a player , big raised players .. or they made stupid calls .. most of the time ive got the best hand going in ,, so im happy to get them where i wanted .. and there rag to there ace two outers hit or hit a straight blah blah . so i shouldnt change my game when im winning going in .. just sick of the miracle cards that hit against my hands . specialy six handed . you cant change your play because your getting hammerd by bad beats . gotta change sites . good luck to the ppl who make money here . im not professing to be amazing , but played along time ..its just plain unreal !!
  • Options
    hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    edited January 2017
    In Response to Re: trigger:
    not changing my game ,as what im saying is , wether you trapped a player , big raised players .. or they made stupid calls .. most of the time ive got the best hand going in ,, so im happy to get them where i wanted .. and there rag to there ace two outers hit or hit a straight blah blah . so i shouldnt change my game when im winning going in .. just sick of the miracle cards that hit against my hands . specialy six handed . you cant change your play because your getting hammerd by bad beats . gotta change sites . good luck to the ppl who make money here . im not professing to be amazing , but played along time ..its just plain unreal !!
    Posted by BUST_FISH

So people make bad calls against you and this means you wanna play poker somewhere else?

• Options
    HENDRIK62HENDRIK62 Member Posts: 3,168
    edited January 2017
    In Response to Re: trigger:
    Posted by BUST_FISH

Maybe this could be an issue, all the best players on this site are constantly working on their game and adapting.....perhaps theres something in it?
  • Options
    TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,388
    edited January 2017
    In Response to trigger:
    Posted by BUST_FISH

Ahh if only they knew  shhh dont tel him but its the same on every site, its called varience and it happens. \ive experienced both sides of the coin dude 3 bubble busts today and way ahead each time but I also had 5 big catch ups this week when I should have gone to the rail.

Yours in poker