You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Sky Poker Issues

Keysasoze6Keysasoze6 Member Posts: 67
edited January 2017 in Feedback & Suggestions
Having major problems with lobby refresh rate today. Which is very frustrating, im manually refreshing it by clicking on tournaments then back to cash games, which works a bit. but is pathetic. Also an ongoing issue i have had since the beginning of time on here, is getting HH when sitting at the table, it randomly stops working and wont pop up, this has happened to me on numerous occasions over the years. meaning im playing blind for the rest of the game, or i have to close down the site, loose my seat, then log in where it will then work. simply closing the table and reopening doesnt work. really annoys me that simple things like this havent been rectified this was happening 3 years ago and before that when i used to play. another thing the priority team, i ring up and ask questions, but often they wont know the answer. how is that possible? sky poker is so casual and relaxed, you need to get a new attitude, stop sitting back and getting your money from rake, and tossing 25% back to us, and actually fix these issues.

Comments

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,097
    edited January 2017

Hi Key,

I have passed this up to assorted Serious Suits.

Not much more I can do right now.

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,097
    edited January 2017

Morning Mr K.

I believe the Table Refresh Rate issue was resolved at around 2100 last night, so I hope the rest of your session was a little more pleasant. 

Apologies for the inconvenience.
  • Options
    davhotreddavhotred Member Posts: 39
    edited January 2017
    In Response to Re: Sky Poker Issues:
    Morning Mr K. I believe the Table Refresh Rate issue was resolved at around 2100 last night, so I hope the rest of your session was a little more pleasant.    Apologies for the inconvenience.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Still ongoing tonight TK