You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Dealer Steeler

sharky724sharky724 Member Posts: 7
edited February 2017 in Feedback & Suggestions
Hi Sky team,

Just leaving some feedback about the new trial tornament. I'm a fan I think it's good to have things mixed up abit and make players think on their feet more about position and stack size due to the unexpected button movement. Couple of shovers likes it's a freeroll but I'd play again. Not sure what to suggest in terms of improvement maybe just a limit to having button in a row or if someone wins it off someone that's had it 3 times for example maybe they get it that often regardless of if they lose during that time? Just an idea but thumbs up�� nice to play a diffrent type of tourney. I played the turbo 200 speed dealer and took bout 2 hours to come 3rd but I generally play 50 rebuy tourney but I dislike 100 deeps stack and even the 50 nightly can go on far too long for what you actually win.

Cheers 

Comments

• Options
    benhur7200benhur7200 Member Posts: 77
    edited February 2017
    In Response to Dealer Steeler:
    Hi Sky team, Just leaving some feedback about the new trial tornament. I'm a fan I think it's good to have things mixed up abit and make players think on their feet more about position and stack size due to the unexpected button movement. Couple of shovers likes it's a freeroll but I'd play again. Not sure what to suggest in terms of improvement maybe just a limit to having button in a row or if someone wins it off someone that's had it 3 times for example maybe they get it that often regardless of if they lose during that time? Just an idea but thumbs up�� nice to play a diffrent type of tourney. I played the turbo 200 speed dealer and took bout 2 hours to come 3rd but I generally play 50 rebuy tourney but I dislike 100 deeps stack and even the 50 nightly can go on far too long for what you actually win. Cheers 
    Posted by sharky724

hi, i too have played this format and enjoyed it, just one critisism, when it bcomes a split pot- where should button go then? happened to me a few times and i ended up being small blind everytime , one occasion i had the most chips.