You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

joke poker

bibxxxbibxxx Member Posts: 2
edited February 2017 in The Poker Clinic
having been rivered more than I need to no ... this site has become a complete joke bad beat after bad beat its not real

Comments

• Options
    glencoeladglencoelad Member Posts: 1,505
    edited February 2017
    In Response to joke poker:
    having been rivered more than I need to no ... this site has become a complete joke bad beat after bad beat its not real
    Posted by bibxxx
     I have been rivered on many sites....and live games, and hit the one outer on the river 
    to scoop the pot many times...it happens to us all , and we all do it.
        The software on Sky poker is not any worse, and often better than other sites, what it is 
     ahead of the game in is customer service, and letting you have a good moan !
       Sky also is good with rakeback / freerolls and forum support , i say just hang in ,
     take notes who rivered you...and dish out some karma .

• Options
    craigcu12craigcu12 Member Posts: 3,960
    edited February 2017
    On monday one site saw me consistantly rivered leavng me $2 down, The next day I avoided getting rivered and made profit of  $6.
    A few rivered hands can create a loss short term but you'll not get many long term and should make a profit as long as you are putting your chips in correctly
  • Options
    fliddyfishfliddyfish Member Posts: 153
    edited February 2017
    notice how theres always someone saying it no worse and bad bad beats are normal.in consecutive tournaments saturday i lost 6 all in races. when ahead every time preflop to be rivered ever time. just real bad luck i suppose but when aa loses to 10 j the qq loses to a2 the kk loses to kq and so on if it random dealings at one point does it go past badluck? but  qq vs a2 ok we all know ace hits but 6 times to be rivered not beaten on flop but every time the river . does make you think. of course the other problem is complain or moan and people just think it sour grapes

• Options
    colalancolalan Member Posts: 18
    edited February 2017
    I do not like calling a poker site a joke as I choose to play here.

What I do not understand is why I am not allowed to win a hand as if any game I enter the percentages are against me from either winning a hand or even a compteition.
    It feels as SkyPoker is excempting my entry fee and saying thankyou but you have no chance of anything.
    It is easier for me to bet on the horses than betting on a hand that I have no chance of winning.

Hands that are dealt to the table, are favouring players who possibly have good accounts with funds standing and not withdrawn.

Your dealing of hands appear with what I call teaser cards, where I am sitting with two cards of the same suit or possibly for a run and the comminutity cards dealt with a flop of two of the same suit I am sitting with or with two cards for a run and this will sit like this through the game. 

I have tried dealing cards like this at home and numerous times I have never found four like you do with your random deals.

River cards as been highlighted always comes to a hand that is still being played, this is not appeared once or twice but continous. 

Fair play is not taking place and random cards are being dealt to players who either have the most chips or what I have witness and done, being first all in.
    First all in players hold advantage is unbeliveable, cards randomly come to them, which is shocking.

A friend of mine was watching on and I had two pair and a run could be had and I quickly mentioned to him the ace will be the river for the run and this appeared, he looked at me with shock, I said this happens more times than we have had hot dinners.

Poker should be played fair and not be cheated by, the players that are taking part are all being cheated and what we all should do is take our leave and not play, this will not happen as you at Skypoker and other sites know would not happen. 
    Because if players did leave, these sites would panic and look more serious at their random dealing cards 

Come on Skybet be the first to look at your tables and random card set up as the software looks to be corrupt and needs to be looked at.

As for me I be back in another game hoping the switch can be flicked for a chance of winning, even though my account does not read full with pennies but I do deposit enough.
  • Options
    hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    edited February 2017
    Just because I'm paranoid, doesn't mean they aren't chasing me.
  • Options
    PkDevilPkDevil Member Posts: 147
    edited February 2017
    I've been unlucky and got rivered....I've also been lucky and rivered other players. Winning at Poker is not just about an individual hand or indeed a game - it is about how you manage your Poker playing overall. You lost here - can you counter the loss there or will it lead to more loss? Is this type of game right for me or will I do better in a different game?

As far as the cards are concerned, I think we all get our share of lucky draws and bad beats. You know what they say - it's how you deal with it all that matters.
  • Options
    fliddyfishfliddyfish Member Posts: 153
    edited February 2017
    what makes it even of a a joke is the number of people who cant even contemplate the fact that maybe possible or just perhaps the random hands arent that random. how many times does the joke player go all in with anything and hits to knock out the aa you see it plenty of times where one player has 5 times more than anyon else at table and 5 bounties not because he has better cards but because he willing to go go all in preflop with q 7 os yes a hand that could win , but when it has happened four times in a row does this not seem improbable? then after a couple more times doubtful? well does it begin to seem dubious? sadly for some people it never will.
  • Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,653
    edited February 2017
    In Response to Re: joke poker:
    I do not like calling a poker site a joke as I choose to play here. What I do not understand is why I am not allowed to win a hand as if any game I enter the percentages are against me from either winning a hand or even a compteition. It feels as SkyPoker is excempting my entry fee and saying thankyou but you have no chance of anything. It is easier for me to bet on the horses than betting on a hand that I have no chance of winning. Hands that are dealt to the table, are favouring players who possibly have good accounts with funds standing and not withdrawn. Your dealing of hands appear with what I call teaser cards, where I am sitting with two cards of the same suit or possibly for a run and the comminutity cards dealt with a flop of two of the same suit I am sitting with or with two cards for a run and this will sit like this through the game.  I have tried dealing cards like this at home and numerous times I have never found four like you do with your random deals. River cards as been highlighted always comes to a hand that is still being played, this is not appeared once or twice but continous.  Fair play is not taking place and random cards are being dealt to players who either have the most chips or what I have witness and done, being first all in. First all in players hold advantage is unbeliveable, cards randomly come to them, which is shocking. A friend of mine was watching on and I had two pair and a run could be had and I quickly mentioned to him the ace will be the river for the run and this appeared, he looked at me with shock, I said this happens more times than we have had hot dinners. Poker should be played fair and not be cheated by, the players that are taking part are all being cheated and what we all should do is take our leave and not play, this will not happen as you at Skypoker and other sites know would not happen.  Because if players did leave, these sites would panic and look more serious at their random dealing cards  Come on Skybet be the first to look at your tables and random card set up as the software looks to be corrupt and needs to be looked at. As for me I be back in another game hoping the switch can be flicked for a chance of winning, even though my account does not read full with pennies but I do deposit enough.
    Posted by colalan
    this is the only bit i agree with the rest is , well what can i say  thats nice , nah , utter tosh

• Options
    fi33erfi33er Member Posts: 164
    edited February 2017
    HI mate i feel your pain, it can feel that the site is fixed and that the cards always run against you.  I have had a terrible run of cards for so long that it is now normal.  But why would they fix it? They don't have anything to gain and everything to lose.  I think it is just the same on other sites and real life.  You just have to dig deep and keep trying to improve your game. I won 1 out of 8 £50ish pots yesterday and i was a 70-30 fav or better in each 1.
    I felt hard done by and gutted.  The other players were even comenting how bad it was after the first load of beats.  It happens, I'm waiting for the run good bit ;) Hang in there.  I have lost for the last 3 months now, if i lose in March as well i will try another site.  

I like the players and the site is ok, there are lots of glitches in the software but it is the only site I play on so i dont have anything to compare it to.

Last night in my tourney the chips were dissaperaring off the table, if you shoved the amount and chips disappered, there were people railing because it was a big tourney and was down to 2 tables and they were laughing at the glitches. It wasn't great.... it was the mini avenger £700 first place so quite serious money. I didn't write to sky about it as i have written to them on lots of occasions about software problems and they always fob you off...... I don't want them to get annoyed with me.

good luck

merlin

• Options
    edited February 2017
    HI mate i feel your pain, it can feel that the site is fixed and that the cards always run against you.  I have had a terrible run of cards for so long that it is now normal.  But why would they fix it? They don't have anything to gain and everything to lose.  I think it is just the same on other sites and real life.  You just have to dig deep and keep trying to improve your game. I won 1 out of 8 £50ish pots yesterday and i was a 70-30 fav or better in each 1.
    I felt hard done by and gutted.  The other players were even comenting how bad it was after the first load of beats.  It happens, I'm waiting for the run good bit ;) Hang in there.  I have lost for the last 3 months now, if i lose in March as well i will try another site.  

I like the players and the site is ok, there are lots of glitches in the software but it is the only site I play on so i dont have anything to compare it to.

Last night in my tourney the chips were dissaperaring off the table, if you shoved the amount and chips disappered, there were people railing because it was a big tourney and was down to 2 tables and they were laughing at the glitches. It wasn't great.... it was the mini avenger £700 first place so quite serious money. I didn't write to sky about it as i have written to them on lots of occasions about software problems and they always fob you off...... I don't want them to get annoyed with me.

good luck

merlin

• Options
    shepspaulshepspaul Member Posts: 61
    edited February 2017
    yeah right we are all equal at the table but some appear to be more equal than others that will never change on here
  • Options
    shazzeeshazzee Member Posts: 5
    edited February 2017
    alot of cheats on here that get away with alot of things
  • Options
    CATCH-22CATCH-22 Member Posts: 270
    edited February 2017
    exlain please how cheats getb away with anything here
  • Options
    CATCH-22CATCH-22 Member Posts: 270
    edited February 2017
    explain
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    It is impossible for anyone to cheat online!! All the hand history is recorded so even people colluding would get found out and all their previous hand history would be visable. Online is the safest way to play poker in the world!