You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

What's up with this site??? Technical Problems are getting terrible!!!

dakotaskyedakotaskye Member Posts: 15
edited March 2017 in The Poker Clinic
The sky poker application is getting pretty pathetic, lots of lag, time outs, and always crashing, Sky poker need to address this problem, it is ruining the game at crucial moments. I have already spoken to support months ago about this problem, they told me to update the app. No joy.

It is getting to be a joke and it is not just me, lots of players at the tables have experienced the same infuriating problems. But it took the buscuit today when I had AQ hu and i had my apponent nailed and it folded me two times and i was unable to bet and he took the pot away because the application folded me on a time out, this with the continuous network errors is happening all the time now, every day, it is unacceptable and needs addressing asap.

Op system Mac 10.11.1
Sky Poker Version 1.139

Comments

• Options
    dakotaskyedakotaskye Member Posts: 15
    edited March 2017
    Here's an idea for the Sky tech team...Why don't you skin flints use some of your rake to upgrade the cr@ppy app, so it makes a nice reliable service for your valuable customers.

• Options
    GREGSTERGREGSTER Member Posts: 383
    edited March 2017
    I would suggest it is neither the Sky Poker App or your Mac, sounds like the Wifi signal being too weak.

I get similar problems when I play on the app on my phone when I am upstairs, I just turn the Wifi off and use 3G, then it works fine.

If you can't be close enough to your Wireless router / Access Point I would invest in some Wireless Power Adapters, had to get some for my son's PS4 as that had lag problems because although the PS4 wasn't too far from the router, there were 2 walls in the way, now works a treat.

To prove it is the Wireless signal play a few games with your Mac directly connected by an Ethernet Cable to your router.
  • Options
    NumptyheidNumptyheid Member Posts: 1
    edited March 2017
    I am having very similar problems, lost trust in it now tp play a high stakes game as the software is having connection problems. Before anyone says "check your connection", if i can play streaming videos without buffering then there is no reason why the sky poker software should lag. Sometimes its that slow that you see all the community cards being revealed at the same time when its catching up on itself.
  • Options
    5haun19685haun1968 Member Posts: 1
    edited March 2017
    my tables are on the old layout,,,,ive wiped out and downloaded twice but newer tables wont come back on,,,spent hours on chat but no help