You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

FAO hu4rollz

MynaFrettMynaFrett Member Posts: 724
edited December 2021 in Strategy
    Tried several times to post a hand history here to no avail and can't find any answers on how to do it properly... help! #noob

Comments

• Options
    Phantom66Phantom66 Member Posts: 5,542
    edited March 2017
    I find it works best using two windows open and the firefox browser.

Find the hand in Hand History under My Sky Poker

Select all of the hand from top left to bottom right and copy then paste it into your forum post.

Mumsie did post a guide to this on youtube but I cannot find the link at the moment.

• Options
    edited March 2017
    PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
    MynaFrett Small blind   10.00 10.00 1970.00
    Everton76 Big blind   20.00 30.00 1980.00
      Your hole cards
    • K
    • Q

hu4rollz Raise   80.00 110.00 1900.00
    9191 Fold     
    92boi Fold     
    shaun09 Fold     
    MynaFrett Call   70.00 180.00 1900.00
    Everton76 Fold     
    Flop

• Q
    • Q

MynaFrett Bet   135.00 315.00 1765.00
    hu4rollz Call   135.00 450.00 1765.00
    Turn

MynaFrett Bet   225.00 675.00 1540.00
    hu4rollz Raise   650.00 1325.00 1115.00
    MynaFrett Fold     
    hu4rollz Muck     
    hu4rollz Win   900.00   2015.00
    hu4rollz Return   425.00 0.00 2440.00
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    In Response to Re: FAO hu4rollz:
    I find it works best using two windows open and the firefox browser. Find the hand in Hand History under My Sky Poker Select all of the hand from top left to bottom right and copy then paste it into your forum post. Mumsie did post a guide to this on youtube but I cannot find the link at the moment.
    Posted by Phantom66
    Thank you. I was actually trying this method the other day but for whatever reason it just kept posting gobbledygook!
    So... this hand is neither interesting nor noteworthy... this is simply a point proving exercise. I got disconnected on the turn in this hand (after taking an unorthodox line with the virtual nuts) thus timing out to the small turn raise from my opponent who claimed to have 93s : ) I attempted to explain that I had timed out with the virtual nuts due to disconnect and that the guy (hu4rollz) had got lucky... cue disbelief and mockery for the rest of the tourney "disconnected... suuuure" "lol KQdd suuure".... : (

So hu4rollz... you owe me an apology mister, how dare you question my integrity?! : )  I suppose an interesting strategy question can come out of it; are we jamming turn over the raise or flatting and if flatting are we checking all rivers?
  • Options
    nickkaynickkay Member Posts: 169
    edited March 2017
    In Response to Re: FAO hu4rollz:
    In Response to Re: FAO hu4rollz : Thank you. I was actually trying this method the other day but for whatever reason it just kept posting gobbledygook! So... this hand is neither interesting nor noteworthy... this is simply a point proving exercise. I got disconnected on the turn in this hand (after taking an unorthodox line with the virtual nuts) thus timing out to the small turn raise from my opponent who claimed to have 93s : ) I attempted to explain that I had timed out with the virtual nuts due to disconnect and that the guy (hu4rollz) had got lucky... cue disbelief and mockery for the rest of the tourney "disconnected... suuuure" "lol KQdd suuure".... : ( So hu4rollz... you owe me an apology mister, how dare you question my integrity?! : )  I suppose an interesting strategy question can come out of it; are we jamming turn over the raise or flatting and if flatting are we checking all rivers?
    Posted by MynaFrett
    Tricky player and a good one, I finished 17th in the main last night,he was short stacked. Looked this morning and he only went and won it! Sure he meant no harm in the jibes about your disconnection, and as for that hand ^^^ He had it ;)