You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

sky anytime - sky poker.......

EDKENT123EDKENT123 Member Posts: 416
edited January 2010 in Poker Chat
Any one watched it yet........

as i provide my expert opinion (LOL) on the primo tourni........

god i sound like a berk on telly....

any one want a autograph, im here all day

Comments

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 162,027
    edited January 2010

In case you are wondering.....

A few months back we made a Show especially for "Sky Anytime", & I believe it went Live today.

Great Guest, stunning Analyst, but the Presenter was late on set. He'd forgotten his car. 
  • Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,172
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: sky anytime - sky poker.......:
    In case you are wondering..... A few months back we made a Show especially for "Sky Anytime", & I believe it went Live today. Great Guest, stunning Analyst, but the Presenter was late on set. He'd forgotten his car. 
    Posted by Tikay10
    <rolls eyes> ... what a fiasco!

• Options
    KnackersYaKnackersYa Member Posts: 468
    edited January 2010
    In Response to sky anytime - sky poker.......:
    Any one watched it yet........ as i provide my expert opinion (LOL) on the primo tourni........ god i sound like a berk on telly.... any one want a autograph, im here all day
    Posted by EDKENT123
    You sounded better than me when I was a phone guest on the Open....

I sounded like someone who'd spent 20 years living in a cave, being raised by wolves :o(
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    In Response to sky anytime - sky poker....... : You sounded better than me when I was a phone guest on the Open.... I sounded like someone who'd spent 20 years living in a cave, being raised by wolves :o(
    Posted by KnackersYa
    rofL....

was fun to do it thou
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    In case you are wondering..... A few months back we made a Show especially for "Sky Anytime", & I believe it went Live today. Great Guest, stunning Analyst, but the Presenter was late on set. He'd forgotten his car. 
    Posted by Tikay10
    just thought i would add, when i said sky was easy.. i ment that it was easy to use not the players were easy...