You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Who wants the 25k primo back?

DAVEYZZDAVEYZZ Member Posts: 1,651
edited January 2010 in Poker Chat

I think the 25k primo should be brought back,i am sure there is enough players willing to fill it.
sky could run it on the last saturday/sunday of the month.
with a top prize of 7.5k it wolud attract players and i think i'm right in saying it never failed to go over the gtd prize(dont know why they cancelled it in the first place?)

the buy-in was £55,and there could be sats.....

Comments

• Options
    FlashFlushFlashFlush Member Posts: 4,494
    edited January 2010
    None of the above... I want it back yes, but weekly.. Monthly £50 tourneys was silly when you have a weekly £110 tourney... I remember a time when it was 50k GTD !!! ... £55 weekly primo, if its a TV tourney it will always get loads of runners FACT
  • Options
    JockBMWJockBMW Member Posts: 2,653
    edited January 2010
    Give me a break!!!!!!!!  I've just built up enough bankroll ( and bottle lol) to try the 15K
  • Options
    donkeyplopdonkeyplop Member Posts: 3,795
    edited January 2010
    for me thats too much money to enter.

saying that so are the primo and bounty hunter.

saying that im a tight wad so maybe thats why!
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Who wants the 25k primo back?:
    None of the above... I want it back yes, but weekly.. Monthly £50 tourneys was silly when you have a weekly £110 tourney... I remember a time when it was 50k GTD !!! ... £55 weekly primo, if its a TV tourney it will always get loads of runners FACT
    Posted by FlashFlush
    yea weekly would be great,i only put monthly due to bankrolls etc,as i assumed sky took it off because they thought it was too dear..
    i think there are plenty of players with the roll to fill it every week

especially when i see people chucking £300 on river as a bluff!!!
  • Options
    KnackersYaKnackersYa Member Posts: 468
    edited January 2010
    I think this site needs a big monthly tourney but, as Flash says, the buy in would have to be bigger that £55.

Maybe a direct buy in of about £400 - £500 with loads of satellites (especially evening ones) at different buy in levels would be a good way to generate interest?
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Who wants the 25k primo back?:
    I think this site needs a big monthly tourney but, as Flash says, the buy in would have to be bigger that £55. Maybe a direct buy in of about £400 - £500 with loads of satellites (especially evening ones) at different buy in levels would be a good way to generate interest?
    Posted by KnackersYa
    a weekly £55 would be good and i see no probs getting the gtd,but i think £400-£500 would be to high on here tbh...
  • Options
    MICKYBLUEMICKYBLUE Member Posts: 2,035
    edited January 2010
    defo need a big monthly torn.... we could keep the weekly primo but replace it once a month with a bigger buy in/prize pool with lots of sats