You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Double dose!

J-HartiganJ-Hartigan Member Posts: 2,756
edited January 2010 in Poker Chat
I'm on PTP duties for two of the following three evenings.  Monday is all about Omaha, so tonight I'll be indulging in some No Limit Hold'em goodness...

19:00  Orfordable Deep Stack
20:00  £7k GTD Open

After that?  Maybe a S&G?  And I'm sure I'll find time to play a few hands at the Master Cash tables.

Comments

• Options
    Dudeskin8Dudeskin8 Member Posts: 6,228
    edited January 2010
    Good luck James, don't reraise shove with J9s this time lol
  • Options
    hawk7112hawk7112 Member Posts: 3,627
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Double dose!:
    I'm on PTP duties for two of the following three evenings.  Monday is all about Omaha, so tonight I'll be indulging in some No Limit Hold'em goodness... 19:00  Orfordable Deep Stack 20:00  £7k GTD Open After that?  Maybe a S&G?  And I'm sure I'll find time to play a few hands at the Master Cash tables.
    Posted by J-Hartigan

Good luck tonight James,
    Make sure you are fully fed and watered as we dont want you disappearing during the evening.

Dave
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 162,027
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Double dose!:
    I'm on PTP duties for two of the following three evenings.  Monday is all about Omaha, so tonight I'll be indulging in some No Limit Hold'em goodness... 19:00  Orfordable Deep Stack 20:00  £7k GTD Open After that?  Maybe a S&G?  And I'm sure I'll find time to play a few hands at the Master Cash tables.
    Posted by J-Hartigan
    Ooh, I so hope you do! I'll enjoy analysing that. ;)

Good Luck James. I'm the PTP meat in the Hartigan sarnie actually, as I am doing tomorrow night. Gambling on a Sunday, whatever would Grandmother have said, eh? 
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Quick bounce (to remind everyone what I'm up to tonight)...
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Well, the whole tournament thing hasn't really worked out...

I became a short stack in the Deep Stack, after making a horrid shove: I mis-read the board and thought I had a heart draw to go with my top pair.  I didn't!  But I managed to chip up over the next few levels, only to blow the lot by calling all-in when I mean to fold.  Yes, the curse of the mis-click!  Only got myself to blame.  Should have been more focussed - on both occasions!

Nothing much to report from The Open.  Made into the top 200.  Shoved for 9bbs with 76o.  Got called by 77.  Sigh.

Now looking for a cash table...

• Options
    edited January 2010
    I've decided to join Master Cash 3 :-)
  • Options
    Action_DanAction_Dan Member Posts: 341
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Double dose!:
    Well, the whole tournament thing hasn't really worked out... I became a short stack in the Deep Stack, after making a horrid shove: I mis-read the board and thought I had a heart draw to go with my top pair.  I didn't!  But I managed to chip up over the next few levels, only to blow the lot by calling all-in when I mean to fold.  Yes, the curse of the mis-click!  Only got myself to blame.  Should have been more focussed - on both occasions! Nothing much to report from The Open.  Made into the top 200.  Shoved for 9bbs with 76o.  Got called by 77.  Sigh. Now looking for a cash table...
    Posted by J-Hartigan
    Don't let Tikay see that - it'll open that "how long do you wait?" can of worms again! I'm rather surprised you waited that long considering your usual 15BB malarky... *stirs pot*