You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Odds

Root_KunalRoot_Kunal Member Posts: 714
edited January 2010 in Poker Chat
Do sky poker allow in game odds caluators? as Iam no good in math and all the working out that go with it.
If so anyone know of any good ones out there?

Comments

• Options
    dantb10dantb10 Member Posts: 583
    edited January 2010
    i use the hotometer.
  • Options
    KnackersYaKnackersYa Member Posts: 468
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Odds:
    i use the hotometer.
    Posted by dantb10
    Me too, it's got me to the heady heights of -100% ROI >:o(
  • Options
    Seagull158Seagull158 Member Posts: 1,100
    edited January 2010
    i use the hotometer.
    Posted by dantb10
    Me too. I always raise with J8!!!!
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Odds : Me too, it's got me to the heady heights of -100% ROI />:o(
    Posted by KnackersYa
    So take that as a no then lol.
    Anyone also heard of the forum two+two? really good poker forum they manged to conduct an investigation on there forum to sus out that another poker site where cheating by using super players, this cam about after one poster from one of there members requested hand historys witch they could not suppy! all in all it was about 142 page thread that ended up in getting the snmall poker site closed down. Can post link to it if anyone is intrested. A very good read but as I said its about 142 pages so a good few hours readind but amzing stuff!
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Odds : So take that as a no then lol. Anyone also heard of the forum two+two? really good poker forum they manged to conduct an investigation on there forum to sus out that pittbull poker where cheating by using super players, this cam about after one poster from one of there members requested hand historys witch they could not suppy! all in all it was about 142 page thread that ended up in getting the snmall poker site closed down. Can post link to it if anyone is intrested. A very good read but as I said its about 142 pages so a good few hours readind but amzing stuff!
    Posted by kunster
    Yes please.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Odds : So take that as a no then lol. Anyone also heard of the forum two+two? really good poker forum they manged to conduct an investigation on there forum to sus out that pittbull poker where cheating by using super players, this cam about after one poster from one of there members requested hand historys witch they could not suppy! all in all it was about 142 page thread that ended up in getting the snmall poker site closed down. Can post link to it if anyone is intrested. A very good read but as I said its about 142 pages so a good few hours readind but amzing stuff!
    Posted by kunster
    Don't bother mate, I posted a link to two+two and it got deleted.
  • Options
    edited January 2010

Ah I see, I can still send the link via PM if anyone is intrested.

• Options
    edited January 2010
    Posted by kunster
    Yes please. I'd like to read it. Thanks.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Posted by kunster
    Add me, sounds interesting.
  • Options
    acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited January 2010
    Posted by kunster
    Yes please Kunster :)
  • Options
    TRIP5TRIP5 Member Posts: 3,618
    edited January 2010
    Please can you PM me with it too....might keep me out of The Shed for a day or two...lol

x
  • Options
    NeildownNeildown Member Posts: 1,635
    edited January 2010
    Yes plz id like a link...thx
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 162,027
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Odds : So take that as a no then lol. Anyone also heard of the forum two+two? really good poker forum they manged to conduct an investigation on there forum to sus out that another poker site where cheating by using super players, this cam about after one poster from one of there members requested hand historys witch they could not suppy! all in all it was about 142 page thread that ended up in getting the snmall poker site closed down. Can post link to it if anyone is intrested. A very good read but as I said its about 142 pages so a good few hours readind but amzing stuff!
    Posted by kunster
    Links to other poker Sites are non-compliant, & are not permitted.

The story is well-documented, & has been for some time now.

Jiggery-pokery was going on, they were caught red-handed, but the Site - not a small site by the way - was not closed down, & it, unbelievably & amazingly, continues to successfully trade to this day.

"Super-Users" could see other players hole-cards, that was the crux of it. I don't think any of us need worry at the Levels we play - the sums involved were 6 figure sums.

The ultimate scam, in a way.

Most Online Poker Site scams do not involve Players money at all. As a Site Owner, trust me, I know from bitter experience, I've been turned over twice in the last 18 months for a sum in excess of £15,000. But that's not players money, it's site on site. 
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Odds : Links to other poker Sites are non-compliant, & are not permitted. The story is well-documented, & has been for some time now. Jiggery-pokery was going on, they were caught red-handed, but the Site - not a small site by the way - was not closed down, & it, unbelievably & amazingly, continues to successfully trade to this day. "Super-Users" could see other players hole-cards, that was the crux of it. I don't think any of us need worry at the Levels we play - the sums involved were 6 figure sums. The ultimate scam, in a way. Most Online Poker Site scams do not involve Players money at all. As a Site Owner, trust me, I know from bitter experience, I've been turned over twice in the last 18 months for a sum in excess of £15,000. But that's not players money, it's site on site. 
    Posted by Tikay10
    It was a samll site , a site that only has 30 players on the whole site towards the end of them closing!
    Yes he still able to keep hes casinso side of the business open, witch is well documented. But still a NO GO site.WHY are u trying to defend this site, they are JOKERS and have been closed down!!!!!!, Also I can prove this
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 162,027
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Odds : It was a samll site , a site that only has 30 players on the whole site towards the end of them closing! Yes he still able to keep hes casinso side of the business open, witch is well documented. But still a NO GO site.WHY are u trying to defend this site, they are JOKERS and have been closed down!!!!!!, Also I can prove this
    Posted by kunster
    I was clearly talking about a different, & very large site, & I'm sorry if I jumnped to the wrong conclusuion.

But defend them - either of them? Never.
    Never never never! I never have defended their utterly reprehensible actions, & I never will - quite the opposite. I condemn them totally & unequivically.

Neither Site should still be allowed to trade imo.
  • Options
    SirFrankSirFrank Member Posts: 197
    edited January 2010
    Please can you PM me with it too....might keep me out of The Shed for a day or two...lol x
    Posted by TRIP5
    Women belong in a shed ......Get back in .....
  • Options
    SirFrankSirFrank Member Posts: 197
    edited January 2010
    Please can you PM me with it too....might keep me out of The Shed for a day or two...lol x
    Posted by TRIP5
    Women belong in a shed ......Get back in .....