You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

This section should be renamed

Goody_AceGoody_Ace Member Posts: 206
edited June 2017 in Chat with Channing
To; don't chat with Channing.

He's never here....41 days and counting since he last popped his head in.

Comments

• Options
    Nuggy962Nuggy962 Member Posts: 1,104
    edited June 2017
    Haha 
  • Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,167
    edited June 2017
    As per the description he's here to answer people's questions (and not weird questions that should be directed at Sky Customer Care). 

No one has posted a question for 42 days.

• Options
    amnotere26amnotere26 Member Posts: 32
    edited June 2017
    In Response to Re: This section should be renamed:
    As per the description he's here to answer people's questions (and not weird questions that should be directed at Sky Customer Care).  No one has posted a question for 42 days.
    Posted by NoseyBonk
       ok then what  does he think about this site . ie every poker forum says this site is rigged where does all the bad  press come from or is every one wrong.... also how do we check when this site was last audited by the gamming commission
  • Options
    NChanningNChanning Member Posts: 852
    edited June 2017
    In Response to This section should be renamed:
    To; don't chat with Channing. He's never here....41 days and counting since he last popped his head in.
    Posted by Goody_Ace
     I'm always here Goody and I answer virtually every post. I usually don't answer them immediately as I like thee questions to build up a little and maybe others will comment before I do. You'll do well to find more than three or four questions here I haven't replied to and I often ask people who come in to the chatbox with really long questions to post them here. If nobody asks anything it's hard for me to answer though.