You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Night Night & a sad farewell

MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,168
edited June 2017 in The Sky Poker Tour
Sadly this category might as well be deleted now

....... I think I can speak for most people who, as I'm sure you realize, all enjoyed SKY Poker Live TV , but more so the UKPC, where it gave us the opportunity to meet a substantial amount of the SKY POKER Community in person, and also the fantastic members of the SKY Poker team who attended the live events too.
Is this going to be 'the thin end of the wedge'? only time will tell, and hopefully SKY Betting & Gaming will see that a large percentage of us want to have access to live tournament(s) and meet up in the UK.... unfortunately we have to look elsewhere for this now......
As I write this, unbelievably 'The Last Miners' is on BBC1..... how apt, and also how sad too

Comments

• Options
    Antman2015Antman2015 Member Posts: 3
    edited December 2016
    In Response to Night Night & a sad farewell:
    Sadly this category might as well be deleted now ....... I think I can speak for most people who, as I'm sure you realize, all enjoyed SKY Poker Live TV , but more so the UKPC, where it gave us the opportunity to meet a substantial amount of the SKY POKER Community in person, and also the fantastic members of the SKY Poker team who attended the live events too. Is this going to be 'the thin end of the wedge'? only time will tell, and hopefully SKY Betting & Gaming will see that a large percentage of us want to have access to live tournament(s) and meet up in the UK.... unfortunately we have to look elsewhere for this now...... As I write this, unbelievably 'The Last Miners' is on BBC1..... how apt, and also how sad too
    Posted by MISTY4ME
    What was the reason the sky show has been cancelled, there will be a big hole in my weekly tv programming now. Sad to see it go, it was a great programme. 
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,727
    edited December 2016
    In Response to Re: Night Night & a sad farewell:
    In Response to Night Night & a sad farewell : What was the reason the sky show has been cancelled, there will be a big hole in my weekly tv programming now. Sad to see it go, it was a great programme. 
    Posted by Antman2015
    HI Ant,

It was explained in a blog
    HERE
  • Options
    GrizleyGrizley Member Posts: 47
    edited June 2017
    What about a twitch channel similar to the show with highlights from the main event or similar to that of the original show until ofcom got involved? may be starting some more live events across the country on a monthly or weekly basis and covering them on there?