You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Can Celtic remain unbeaten domestically for an entire season?

markycashmarkycash Member Posts: 2,837
edited June 2017 in The Football Corner
Last game of the season today, the cup final versus Aberdeen.

How do you rate this achievement?

I get that the Scottish league is not the strongest but you can only beat the teams in front of you. I guess the rate of progress will be measured as by how well they do in Europe.

To anyone bashing Celtic I would bare in mind that we played a Man City team who were on a great run at the time twice in the champions league and remained unbeaten. City had a dip in form after this and some English clubs looked at the Celtic approach to the games as a template to upset City.

Comments

• Options
    reelerreeler Member Posts: 416
    edited May 2017
    In Response to Can Celtic remain unbeaten domestically for an entire season?:
    Last game of the season today, the cup final versus Aberdeen. How do you rate this achievement? I get that the Scottish league is not the strongest but you can only beat the teams in front of you. I guess the rate of progress will be measured as by how well they do in Europe. To anyone bashing Celtic I would bare in mind that we played a Man City team who were on a great run at the time twice in the champions league and remained unbeaten. City had a dip in form after this and some English clubs looked at the Celtic approach to the games as a template to upset City.
    Posted by markycash
    great achievement by the treble winners invincibles
  • Options
    Red_KingRed_King Member Posts: 2,850
    edited May 2017
    InVIncibl3s

What a way to finish it off, Wizard of Oz.

• Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,362
    edited June 2017
    Hail, Hail
  • Options
    markycashmarkycash Member Posts: 2,837
    edited June 2017
    In Response to Re: Can Celtic remain unbeaten domestically for an entire season?:
    In VI ncibl 3 s What a way to finish it off, Wizard of Oz.
    Posted by Red_King
    Very creative :D

Hail Hail Mumsie :)