You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

BUZZING

Root_KunalRoot_Kunal Member Posts: 714
edited January 2010 in Poker Chat
Just came second in the bounty hunter free roll well chuffed as I was down to my last 1000 at one point and was going to give up! lucky I didnt.
Never thought I would ever get a seat BUT I have and outta 690 people. Sorry I know im making a big deal but its my first ever time and proves I have improved my game loads.
So well happy yay meeeeee :)

Comments

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 162,027
    edited January 2010

Yayyyyyyyyyyy!

Well done Sir.
  • Options
    dtm75dtm75 Member Posts: 263
    edited January 2010
    Echoed, I was there with you :) Your user name could be a bit, erm, tricky for Tikay et al next Thu night ;)

On a seperate, but related, note, Tikay, I won a place too, but just found out I may be working... Can I cancel the registration? Would I get the £22?

Cheers, Dan
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 162,027
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: BUZZING:
    Echoed, I was there with you :)Your user name could be a bit, erm, tricky for Tikay et al next Thu night ;) On a seperate, but related, note, Tikay, I won a place too, but just found out I may be working... Can I cancel the registration? Would I get the £22? Cheers, Dan
    Posted by dtm75
    Hmm, yes, may need to be careful with how we pronounce that. The instructions from above are that any aliases that may be phonetically iffy are not to be articulated.

Cancel the Registration? You'd have to ask Customer Care I'm afraid, I get in trouble if I answer those sorts of questions. (But I think the answer is "no"!). But well done on Qualifying.

• Options
    edited January 2010
    You'd have to ask Customer Care
    Have done so... on the rather neat internet chat facility, and you were correct. "No, afraid not".

Will have to finish work early and hit the tables. Thanks Tikay
  • Options
    Root_KunalRoot_Kunal Member Posts: 714
    edited January 2010
    Haha, my user name is said kun-ster lol, thanks tkay.
    oooh dtm you were with me was a good game didnt think I would make the cut though, shame that your working your right you will have to finish early there is money to be made, and seeing as we didnt pay to enter its all PROFIT!!
    Im just hoping I dnt balls it up....may never get another chance.
  • Options
    loonytoonsloonytoons Member Posts: 4,270
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: BUZZING : Have done so... on the rather neat internet chat facility, and you were correct. "No, afraid not". Will have to finish work early and hit the tables. Thanks Tikay
    Posted by dtm75
    they wont give you your money for it, but if you ask they will most probably cancel it and enter you into an alternative one, ie the next thursday, i have done this myself and they havnt said no yet!!!
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    if you ask they will most probably cancel it and enter you into an alternative one, ie the next thursday
    LoonyToons - that's really good to know... thanks.  Will see what Thurday brings and if I can't get out of work, I'll try that.

Cheers, dtm75