You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

W mny bad beatsn this site

ela990ela990 Member Posts: 3
edited July 2017 in The Poker Clinic
Its a con

Comments

• Options
    Summers119Summers119 Member Posts: 193
    edited April 2017
    In Response to W mny bad beatsn this site:
    Its a con
    Posted by ela990
    Variance exists, the site is not a con nor is it rigged. 
  • Options
    PkDevilPkDevil Member Posts: 147
    edited April 2017
    In Response to Re: W mny bad beatsn this site:
    In Response to W mny bad beatsn this site : Variance exists, the site is not a con nor is it rigged. 
    Posted by Summers119
    That variance is a reality that all players have to learn to deal with does not in itself negate the possibility of a site being rigged to some degree. However, the flip-side is also true that just because there is variance resulting in bad beats does not automatically-mean a site is rigged. 

It is natural for players to assume that there must be something fishy going on when they are suffering from a bad run of games. Even the most stable-minded of us sometimes wonder when we are on a particularly bad turn....

Most players seem to ignore the flip-side when they are on a winning run however. It's funny how we tend to focus on the negative element of something. Is it survival instinct? I don't know. It can have a negative-tilt element on our play because we become convinced that something is going on or that we just cannot win. Not a good mind-set to have.
  • Options
    yourfiredyourfired Member Posts: 87
    edited April 2017
    The very fact that you have posted on a forum saying the site is a con would tell me that poker is probably not the game for you, until you learn that most of the time these bad beats are more than likely down to holes in your own game (although most people who post these inane comments on a forum wouldn't admit to having these flaws in there game) but like I say work at your game and understand varience and it will probs put a stop to you posting such drivel on a poker forum 
  • Options
    shepspaulshepspaul Member Posts: 61
    edited June 2017
    The very fact that you have posted on a forum saying the site is a con would tell me that poker is probably not the game for you, until you learn that most of the time these bad beats are more than likely down to holes in your own game (although most people who post these inane comments on a forum wouldn't admit to having these flaws in there game) but like I say work at your game and understand varience and it will probs put a stop to you posting such drivel on a poker forum 
    Posted by yourfired
    obviously another looked after sky apologist
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    In Response to W mny bad beatsn this site : Variance exists, the site is not a con nor is it rigged. 
    Posted by Summers119
    yeah right
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    no stop bad beats all the time is not variance its a con
  • Options
    fi33erfi33er Member Posts: 164
    edited July 2017
    it happens all the time, just except that the best hand doesnt always win.  There is luck as well as skill in this game.
    suck it up and move on ;)

• Options
    LuludaveLuludave Member Posts: 1
    edited July 2017
    Poker is a game of chance as well as skill so if 5 players want to chance their luck vs a skillful player with say AA on a six handed table then that skillful player will probs lose more than will win............its called poker
  • Options
    Angmar2626Angmar2626 Member Posts: 886
    edited July 2017
    Title of this thread is amazing! Imagine how angrily it was typed out