You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

New Career?

pomfrittespomfrittes Member Posts: 2,981
edited July 2017 in Chat with Channing

Hello, Neil, just a quick note to say thanks for the tour of Fremont Street. Was most enjoyable, especially the visit to that bar

Really enjoyed the trip and if you ever tire of poker, tour guide would be a winner for you.

Comments

• Options
    NChanningNChanning Member Posts: 852
    edited July 2017

Thanks mate. I didn't have too many highlights on the table this year but I did really enjoy the time spent with the Sky players at the leaving and arrival parties, the Top Golf and the trip downtown.

I certainly enjoyed my time as a tour guide, I thought the other lady was hysterical but it was good to get some poker facts into the afternoon.

Hopefully see you again next year and maybe in Manchester too.
  • Options
    EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 8,001
    edited July 2017
    In Response to Re: New Career?:
     Thanks mate. I didn't have too many highlights on the table this year but I did really enjoy the time spent with the Sky players at the leaving and arrival parties, the Top Golf and the trip downtown.  I certainly enjoyed my time as a tour guide, I thought the other lady was hysterical but it was good to get some poker facts into the afternoon.  Hopefully see you again next year and maybe in Manchester too.
    Posted by NChanning
    Thanks for your invaluable guidance. See you in Manchester. As for the other lady, she might have been living it, but I wasn't loving it...
  • Options
    pomfrittespomfrittes Member Posts: 2,981
    edited July 2017
    In Response to Re: New Career?:
    In Response to Re: New Career? : Thanks for your invaluable guidance. See you in Manchester. As for the other lady, she might have been living it, but I wasn't loving it...
    Posted by Essexphil

I wonder if Elvis is still "all shook up" ?  :))