You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Runner Runner Straights

swanstuswanstu Member Posts: 261
edited August 2017 in Brags, Beats and Variance

When all in against an opponent - had about 4 times now last 3 days.

A bad river is one, but runner runners, and all in!!!!!! AAAGGH.

I have had a few lucky hands beating players, so I know variance, but really....runner fudging RUUUUNNNNEEEERRRRS!??

Why does it feel so much worse when they hit TWO lucky hands - well guess because it's because they were a million miles behind you when they spurnked the chips in against you....

Comments

• Options
    reelerreeler Member Posts: 416
    edited August 2017
    In Response to Runner Runner Straights:
    When all in against an opponent - had about 4 times now last 3 days. A bad river is one, but runner runners , and all in!!!!!! AAAGGH. I have had a few lucky hands beating players, so I know variance, but really....runner fudging RUUUUNNNNEEEERRRRS!?? Why does it feel so much worse when they hit TWO lucky hands - well guess because it's because they were a million miles behind you when they spurnked the chips in against you....
    Posted by swanstu
    im not crying but i can realate m8 keep yer head up and keep playing good poker m8 all the best
  • Options
    swanstuswanstu Member Posts: 261
    edited August 2017
    In Response to Re: Runner Runner Straights:
    In Response to Runner Runner Straights : im not crying but i can realate m8 keep yer head up and keep playing good poker m8 all the best
    Posted by reeler

Thanks mate, I know my op is pathetic lol - but I'd just had enough after the 4th massive pot I'd played when all in, and they manage a runner runner turn and river card to bust me.
    Added to the fact that I'd been trying to fill (in the usual slow way) several open ended str8s and have been missing those till kingdom come recently, not one hit.

I had one v lucky game where I busted someone with my ace (they have K pair), but that was one game from all of those listed above, so running bad is rather just getting to me - and made me 'cry' above, lol.