You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

New Blog

Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
edited June 2009 in The Sky Poker Tour

Comments

• Options
    YoungUnYoungUn Member Posts: 422
    edited May 2009
    My thanks to Rich and the SkyPoker team for setting this up and giving me a chance to talk rubbish to the nation :)

The blog will include my preparations for the SPUKT Final which will mainly include Tournaments and Cash exploits at my local Gala, aswell as on Sky. I will try to take note of my most interesting hands and write about them in the blog, and i'll also post a thread in the forums for all to abuse me at free will.

If there's anything you want me to write about specifically then give me a shout, I'm not trying to represent myself I'm trying to represent the SkyPoker player, so needless to say all feedback will be very welcome and appreciated.
  • Options
    MBroughtonMBroughton Member Posts: 101
    edited June 2009
    Good luck with the new blog!
    MB
  • Options
    YoungUnYoungUn Member Posts: 422
    edited June 2009
    Giving this a bump as I've just written the first part of my blog covering the SPUKT Grand Final from my perspective. Please give it a read and let me know what you think. I've even tried to put a compelling little cliffhanger on the end to tease the next part which will likely arrive tonight.