You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

POKER POINTS - mine don't add up!

The_RuinerThe_Ruiner Member Posts: 58
edited October 2017 in Feedback & Suggestions
can anyone at sky or community please explain this to me:

Q1.
i earned some 208 poker points yesterday but am not eligible for the 6:30 freeroll
even taking off yesterdays double points offer i have over 100 pts for the day so i should qualify?
nut cannot register

Q2.
week in week out i normally qualify for the £2.20 tounament token.
yet yesterday i amassed a total for the week of 525 pts and earned over £5 cashback.
does this mean you automatically lose the token?

i welcome any comments

the_ruiner

Comments

• Options
    edited October 2017
    In Response to POKER POINTS - mine don't add up!:
    can anyone at sky or community please explain this to me: Q1. i earned some 208 poker points yesterday but am not eligible for the 6:30 freeroll even taking off yesterdays double points offer i have over 100 pts for the day so i should qualify? nut cannot register Q2. week in week out i normally qualify for the £2.20 tounament token. yet yesterday i amassed a total for the week of 525 pts and earned over £5 cashback. does this mean you automatically lose the token? i welcome any comments the_ruiner
    Posted by The_Ruiner
    PS: Q2 - is it specific to the hours of 6pm sunday to 6pm monday?
    if so this may explain
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,118
    edited October 2017
    can anyone at sky or community please explain this to me: Q1. i earned some 208 poker points yesterday but am not eligible for the 6:30 freeroll even taking off yesterdays double points offer i have over 100 pts for the day so i should qualify? nut cannot register Q2. week in week out i normally qualify for the £2.20 tounament token. yet yesterday i amassed a total for the week of 525 pts and earned over £5 cashback. does this mean you automatically lose the token? i welcome any comments the_ruiner
    Posted by The_Ruiner
    Hi Ruiner,

Try Regging now for that 6.30 Freeroll. There was a set up error which is now fixed, & you should now be able to enter. I'll try & reply to your other points in due course, I'm just trying to sort the urgent one (for you & others) first.
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    Posted by The_Ruiner
    Yes, once you exceed 499 points, you LOSE the £2.30 token, but instead, you get 1p per point, so £5 for 500 points.

All the Sky Poker Rewards details are HERE

(Look under the WHAT CAN I EARN accordion)
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    In Response to Re: POKER POINTS - mine don't add up!:
    In Response to POKER POINTS - mine don't add up! : Hi Ruiner, Try Regging now for that 6.30 Freeroll. There was a set up error which is now fixed, & you should now be able to enter. I'll try & reply to your other points in due course, I'm just trying to sort the urgent one (for you & others) first.
    Posted by Tikay10
    thanks Tikay
    all sorted as you mentioned.
    thanks for the quick reply
  • Options
    edited October 2017

You are welcome mate, have a great evening.
  • Options
    thebeast75thebeast75 Member Posts: 5
    edited October 2017
    In Response to Re: POKER POINTS - mine don't add up!:
    You are welcome mate, have a great evening.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Tikay the legennnnndddd :)