You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

would you call 20p for information

weecheez1weecheez1 Member Posts: 1,680
edited October 2017 in Strategy
PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalancexxSmall blind £0.10£0.10£17.58zzBig blind £0.20£0.30£12.32 Your hole cardsA4   weecheez1Call £0.20£0.50£3.58yyCall £0.20£0.70£1.60KhafCall £0.20£0.90£23.93captape16Fold    xxRaise £1.50£2.40£16.08zzCall £1.40£3.80£10.92weecheez1Fold    yyCall £1.40£5.20£0.20KhafFold    Flop  994   xxBet £5.20£10.40£10.88zzFold    yyFold    xxMuck    xxWin £4.94 £15.82xxReturn £5.20£0.26£21.02

Comments

• Options
    edited October 2017
    sorry the copy didnt come out quite right yy had 20p left behind when he folded would it not of been worth a call no matter how bad the hand was
  • Options
    Angmar2626Angmar2626 Member Posts: 886
    edited October 2017
    In Response to Re: would you call 20p for information:
    sorry the copy didnt come out quite right yy had 20p left behind when he folded would it not of been worth a call no matter how bad the hand was
    Posted by weecheez1

Misclick maybe? :S

Off-topic... weren't you on a mission to stop limping first in with suited hands..? :P
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    In Response to Re: would you call 20p for information : Misclick maybe? :S Off-topic... weren't you on a mission to stop limping first in with suited hands..? :P
    Posted by Angmar2626
    Failed misserabley cant stop the urge to see flops
  • Options
    MattBatesMattBates Member Posts: 4,118
    edited October 2017
    In Response to Re: would you call 20p for information : Failed misserabley cant stop the urge to see flops
    Posted by weecheez1

Its about winning money not seeing flops! If the hand isnt worth raising with then its not worth playing!
  • Options
    craigcu12craigcu12 Member Posts: 3,960
    edited October 2017
    Posted by weecheez1
    He'll simply be the everyday fit fold player. He won't care about info of other players just his own hand. He should have just shoved his full stack either before the raise or after the raise.

What more important here is yourself, the difference between a limp and a raise is massive, If your holding Axs small pair or suited connector in a pot which cotains limpers then limping is fine but if you the first player to act then you should do the open raise yourself. You'll get a much better idea of a persons hand strength preflop by open raising, it also means strong hands are more well hidden, So you'll be able to obtain greater value with premium hands doing cbets post flop and doing aggression with the draws can allow you to receive more value when they hit that you would gain from simply limp calling.

• Options
    edited October 2017
    Thanks boys i will try and mend my ways i manadged to luckbox my way to the ukops main event on the sunday (thin brag ) so that has given me a bit of a boost mentaly and something to aim for but i will need to totally dismantle my game and start again from the basics 
  • Options
    SR23SR23 Member Posts: 1,228
    edited October 2017
    Thanks boys i will try and mend my ways i manadged to luckbox my way to the ukops main event on the sunday (thin brag ) so that has given me a bit of a boost mentaly and something to aim for but i will need to totally dismantle my game and start again from the basics 
    Posted by weecheez1
    tid, tid, tid, gl
  • Options
    craigcu12craigcu12 Member Posts: 3,960
    edited October 2017
    Posted by weecheez1

WD getting their goodluck doing all the limp calling because you'll be doing alot of it.
  • Options
    Angmar2626Angmar2626 Member Posts: 886
    edited October 2017
    In Response to Re: would you call 20p for information : Its about winning money not seeing flops! If the hand isnt worth raising with then its not worth playing!
    Posted by MattBates

This would make a delightful tattoo