You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

detailed hand info

dazzercfcdazzercfc Member Posts: 4
edited October 2017 in The Poker Clinic
hi can someone plz tell me how you search for your detailed hand history, can only find basic ie cant see what the other person had and betting each round etc thanks

Comments

• Options
    craigcu12craigcu12 Member Posts: 3,960
    edited October 2017
    hand histories are found in the my sky poker tab.

The only way you'll get to see opponents hands is if it went to showdown which I asume you know.

You can also get he last 10 hands from a perticular table by going into game info and clicking table hand history on that table itself
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    In Response to Re: detailed hand info:
    hand histories are found in the my sky poker tab. The only way you'll get to see opponents hands is if it went to showdown which I asume you know. You can also get he last 10 hands from a perticular table by going into game info and clicking table hand history on that table itself
    Posted by craigcu12
    ok cheers found it as wanted to show the hand that knocked me out in 3rd in £50 rebuy wanted to know if i played the hand wrong band why did the other person even consider calling is beyond me, thanks<table id="hhtimeline" _id="table_hand_history" /><thead><tr><th>Player</th><th>Action</th><th>Cards</th><th>Amount</th><th>Pot</th><th>Balance</th></tr></thead><tbody><tr class=" hhalt"><td>stevie2306</td><td>Small blind</td><td></td><td class="hhamt">1500.00</td><td class="hhamt">1500.00</td><td class="hhamt">52155.00</td></tr><tr class=" "><td>ellimae9</td><td>Big blind</td><td></td><td class="hhamt">3000.00</td><td class="hhamt">4500.00</td><td class="hhamt">91310.00</td></tr><tr class="Your hole cards hhalt"><td></td><td>Your hole cards</td><td><ul class="plyrcard"><li><span class="diamond" title="King of Diamonds">K</span></li><li><span class="heart" title="King of Hearts">K</span></li></ul></td><td class="hhamt"></td><td class="hhamt"></td><td class="hhamt"></td></tr><tr class="hero "><td><span class="dealer" title="Dealer">dazzercfc</span></td><td>Raise</td><td></td><td class="hhamt">9000.00</td><td class="hhamt">13500.00</td><td class="hhamt">76035.00</td></tr><tr class=" hhalt"><td>stevie2306</td><td>Fold</td><td></td><td class="hhamt"></td><td class="hhamt"></td><td class="hhamt"></td></tr><tr class=" "><td>ellimae9</td><td>Call</td><td></td><td class="hhamt">6000.00</td><td class="hhamt">19500.00</td><td class="hhamt">85310.00</td></tr><tr><th class="hhrnd" colspan="6">Flop</th></tr><tr class="Flop hhalt"><td></td><td></td><td><ul class="plyrcard"><li><span class="diamond" title="Queen of Diamonds">Q</span></li><li><span class="heart" title="6 of Hearts">6</span></li><li><span class="spade" title="8 of Spades">8</span></li></ul></td><td class="hhamt"></td><td class="hhamt"></td><td class="hhamt"></td></tr><tr class=" "><td>ellimae9</td><td>Check</td><td></td><td class="hhamt"></td><td class="hhamt"></td><td class="hhamt"></td></tr><tr class="hero hhalt"><td>dazzercfc</td><td>All-in</td><td></td><td class="hhamt">76035.00</td><td class="hhamt">95535.00</td><td class="hhamt">0.00</td></tr><tr class=" "><td>ellimae9</td><td>Call</td><td></td><td class="hhamt">76035.00</td><td class="hhamt">171570.00</td><td class="hhamt">9275.00</td></tr><tr class=" hhalt"><td>ellimae9</td><td>Show</td><td><ul class="plyrcard"><li><span class="heart" title="5 of Hearts">5</span></li><li><span class="heart" title="4 of Hearts">4</span></li></ul></td><td class="hhamt"></td><td class="hhamt"></td><td class="hhamt"></td></tr><tr class="hero "><td>dazzercfc</td><td>Show</td><td><ul class="plyrcard"><li><span class="diamond" title="King of Diamonds">K</span></li><li><span class="heart" title="King of Hearts">K</span></li></ul></td><td class="hhamt"></td><td class="hhamt"></td><td class="hhamt"></td></tr><tr><th class="hhrnd" colspan="6">Turn</th></tr><tr class="Turn hhalt"><td></td><td></td><td><ul class="plyrcard"><li><span class="club" title="6 of Clubs">6</span></li></ul></td><td class="hhamt"></td><td class="hhamt"></td><td class="hhamt"></td></tr><tr><th class="hhrnd" colspan="6">River</th></tr><tr class="River "><td></td><td></td><td><ul class="plyrcard"><li><span class="club" title="7 of Clubs">7</span></li></ul></td><td class="hhamt"></td><td class="hhamt"></td><td class="hhamt"></td></tr><tr class=" hhalt"><td>ellimae9</td><td>Win</td><td>Straight to the 8</td><td class="hhamt">171570.00</td><td class="hhamt"></td><td class="hhamt">180845.00</td></tr></tbody></table>
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    hand histories are found in the my sky poker tab. The only way you'll get to see opponents hands is if it went to showdown which I asume you know. You can also get he last 10 hands from a perticular table by going into game info and clicking table hand history on that table itself
    Posted by craigcu12
    wanted to show the hand but dont know what ive done lol
  • Options
    craigcu12craigcu12 Member Posts: 3,960
    edited October 2017
    In Response to Re: detailed hand info : wanted to show the hand but dont know what ive done lol
    Posted by dazzercfc
    You've probably clicked copy. The way I've always done it is highlight the hand and right click copy. It's like someone wanting to copy/paste  picture from the internet

• Options
    Sky_MatSky_Mat Member Posts: 30
    edited October 2017
    Hi dazzercfc,

Sorry you've had some trouble, the copy button in the hand history dialogue you've used will work on our new forums which will be launching shortly (you can read Tikays post about it here) however on the current forum as craigcu12 has mentioned it works by just highlighting the entire area and then copying/pasting into the post box.

The copy button has appeared a little earlier than the new forums so sorry for any confusion!

Hope this helps

Matt