You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

NO TOURNAMENTS IN SPT BRIGHTON OR UKOPS TABS

HANSONHANSON Member Posts: 897
edited October 2017 in Feedback & Suggestions
ive been having issues with my connection whilst playing for 2/3 days now keeps dropping out which is nothing to do with skypoker the real issue that is bugging me is that i have done a reset on my laptop and downloaded the download client again but for some reason both the SPT Brighton and UKOPS tabs are showning the message NO TOURNAMENTS....ive logged out gone onto internet gone onto skypoker logged in and the same as download client message saying NO TOURNAMENTS if i click satalites tab i can get all satalites plus SPT Brighton any suggestions as to why the tabs are not working ..P.S its the same on my other laptop 

Comments

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,120
    edited October 2017

Hi Hanson,

Are you sure all your filters (bottom of the lobby) are Unticked?

If I TICK.....

Hide Sats

Reg Only

......for UKOPS & SPT Brighton, I get "No Tournaments". When I UNtick them, they re-appear.
  • Options
    HANSONHANSON Member Posts: 897
    edited October 2017
    In Response to Re: NO TOURNAMENTS IN SPT BRIGHTON OR UKOPS TABS:
    Hi Hanson, Are you sure all your filters (bottom of the lobby) are Unticked? If I TICK..... Hide Sats Reg Only   ......for UKOPS & SPT Brighton, I get "No Tournaments". When I UNtick them, they re-appear.
    Posted by Tikay10
    did not think about that ...un checked them jobs a good un thank-you Tikay ..sorted out my connection issues had to reset laptop was thinking im cursed 
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,120
    edited October 2017

Excellent news, we have a happy customer.

GL at the tables now you are all sorted.  

• Options
    CATCH-22CATCH-22 Member Posts: 270
    edited October 2017
    another happy customer how do u keep up with all these queries TK   good job done