You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

introduction

GORD3687GORD3687 Member Posts: 1
edited February 2010 in Poker Chat
Hello everyone, my name is gordon and i'm from doncaster. I've been playing poker now for about a year on various sites. I have just been watching the tv channel and thought i would come to the site to try to get advice on how to improve my game.

Comments

• Options
    DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,927
    edited February 2010

Aup mate, wish ya good luck. U must be some player coming from Donny ;)

Have fun !

DOHH
  • Options
    ACESOVER8sACESOVER8s Member Posts: 1,307
    edited February 2010
    Hi Gordon,

You've come to the right place lol

Keep your eye on the Sky poker channel saturday nights have the best stuff / biggest mix and you probably won't find a better or more friendly forum to ask questions on. Take the opportunity to ask as many questions as possible as there is a wealth of experiance and knowledge on the site that is always willing to help
  • Options
    Ms_ChipsMs_Chips Member Posts: 256
    edited February 2010
    Welcome Gord, We've been expecting you.

*as i walk away in a trance*
  • Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,653
    edited February 2010
    welcome to the madhouse,no no really its quite entertaining especially area 51
  • Options
    IRISHROVERIRISHROVER Member Posts: 7,606
    edited February 2010
    well come to the forum ,

now your here you can never leave,

if you try we will get you .

enjoy !!!!

rover and out !

p.s. we are watching your every move !
  • Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,171
    edited February 2010
    Welcome Gordon!

Quick, someone perform the initiation procedure on him.....
  • Options
    silentbobsilentbob Member Posts: 2,137
    edited February 2010
    Welcome to the forum Gordon.

Like me you'll find some very good advice from some very knowledgeable & experienced players here & one thing to always remember, there is no such thing as a dumb question here.

Good luck at the tables

Jay
  • Options
    TRIP5TRIP5 Member Posts: 3,618
    edited February 2010
    Hey Gordon,

Welcome to the home of madness with a smattering of poker thrown in to keep trading standards of our backs...lol

I'm sure you'll fit in just nicely..especially if you have a white jacket of the tie behind your back variety!!!

Heads up...don't visit the forum on a Friday night as everyone gets very tense after the pub...best just pick up extra chips from the drunk players on the tables instead :o)

If you go to the shed you can 'catoonise' yourself by following the link to upload as your forum/profile piccy...Also, phone someone and let them know if you enter Area 51 as you may never be seen or heard from again!!!!

Good luck sir!!!

x
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,222
    edited February 2010

You Flash, Gordon?

Welcome aboard fella.
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,222
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: introduction:
    Hey Gordon, Welcome to the home of madness with a smattering of poker thrown in to keep trading standard of our backs...lol I'm sure you'll fit in just nicely..especially if you have a white jacket of the tie behind your back variety!!! Heads up...don't visit the foruim on a Friday night as everyone gets very tense after the pub...best just pick up extra chips from the drunk players on the tables instead :o) If you go to the shed you can 'catoonise' yourself by following the link to upload as your forum/profile piccy...Also, phone someone and let them know if you enter Area 51 as you may never be seen or heard from again!!!! Good luck sir!!! x
    Posted by TRIP5
    Lol, not wrong.

I avoid it like the plague on Saturday & Sunday nights - it's "nutcase nights", & all the trolls come out to play.

Bleurgh.
  • Options
    POKERTREVPOKERTREV Member Posts: 9,607
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: introduction : Lol, not wrong. I avoid it like the plague on Saturday & Sunday nights - it's "nutcase nights", & all the trolls come out to play. Bleurgh.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Well its makes me giggle every weekend so it cant all be bad lol.......Well the posts are but thats what makes me giggle the most
  • Options
    elsadogelsadog Member Posts: 5,677
    edited February 2010
    Welcome to the forum Gordon.

I used to know a 'Gordon' once. He had odd sized feet. One was a size 10 and the other a size 7. He was a very unusual dancer as I remember.

As one of the few sane people on here, I should warn you that most of the regulars are completely nuts. Anyway, must dash as I have my annual check-up at the vets in a short while.

Woof!
  • Options
    elsadogelsadog Member Posts: 5,677
    edited February 2010
    In Response to introduction : Hi to all. first day here on SKYPOKER. thought I'd give it a try after reciiving my mate email request Anyway I normally can be found over on PKR . you know the 3d site. (very cool site) I play as ukacidman on that site. Ive been playing now about 3 years. won more cash than Ive lost or there or there abouts. best place was a 2nd at the Ceaser place in VEGAS. a $150 mtt about 160 places I think. was well chuffed with my 2nd place payout. anyway see you at the tables were I hope to knock you out.
    Posted by ACID18
    Hi there acid ........  welcome.

Not wishing to spoil this thread but there is a specific thread for newcomers to be made welcome. I'll bump it to the top of the page.