You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

SKY POKER TOUR

madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,299
Hi

We've had Manchester, Brighton soon but does anyone know if there is a planned schedule of future events with dates and locations??

Thanks in anticipation

Danny

Comments

• Options
    SidV79SidV79 Member Posts: 4,036
    edited October 2017
    Hi Danny send me an email so we can swap numbers as I cannot find a private message service in this new forum.
    Andy...
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,727
    SidV79 said:

Hi Danny send me an email so we can swap numbers as I cannot find a private message service in this new forum.
    Andy...

Andy - I have deleted your e-Mail address - NEVER put e-Mail addresses on Forums, you'll be inundated with Spam & dodgy sorts.

I'll explain how to send a PM in my next post.

• Options
    Andy/Sid,

To send a PM;

TOP RIGHT of this page, under the search box, you will see your alias. UNDER your alias, there are 4 little icons, which are, left to right;

A little "globe"

An envelope

A star

A cog

Click the envelope, and a dropdown box will appear, & top right it says New Message.

Click that & you are up & running.

Any questions, fire away.

I'll send you a Test PM too, so you see how it works. You can access it again via that little envelope.
  • Options
    Test PM sent.
  • Options
    madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,299
    Cheers Tikay..on behalf of Sid/Andy...he's not the sharpest knife in the draw...lol
  • Options
    madprof said:

Cheers Tikay..on behalf of Sid/Andy...he's not the sharpest knife in the draw...lol

• Options
    MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,168
    madprof said:

Maybe not...... but beware of the Safety Pins!!!!! (sorry TiKay, just needed over-stressing 'coz of Health & Safety)
  • Options
    Danbo406Danbo406 Member Posts: 13
    So do we have more your dates?
  • Options
    Danbo406 said:

So do we have more your dates?

Nothing been announced yet Danbo.

I would expect the next date & venue to be made known within a week or two.
  • Options
    MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,168
    edited November 2017
    Hi Tikay,
    It was lovely to meet you again at Brighton, though I wish your camera could have taken a few years and a few pounds off me (at least the piccy has encouraged me to start dieting even if I can't get the years back ! )

We all had a great time in a lovely venue, with excellent staff and dealers. I would have liked to have shared the opening table on Saturday, and the banter with you, for a little longer than just the first orbit, but I thoroughly enjoyed being on my next table with SKY_James and the other Bradford fan in the country, the delightful and very chatty Irene (Trip5 of Team TKP...... now if there was a Gold Medal for talking, she'd be an Olympic Champion ! ). James is a really nice lad and a very good player. I did manage to take a few chips off him, but I was never going to win his Gold envelope bounty, I wish he could have made the FT at least (and the ca$h with it) to maintain his record in SPT's.

It was great to meet up with a lot of the SKY regulars again (MattBates, Chick (brilliant result Melty), EssexPhil, Dog Bloke, Railtard, LeonNarin etc. (especially at 3.30am in MaccyD's !), as well as the many new friends from the SPT sats., Danny (Madprof), Andy (SidV79), Bob (Caravaggio) and Andy (Heddoh) who's also a very, very good player and finally meeting GELDY. My wife thoroughly enjoyed meeting and having a drink with everyone too. Thank you ALL.... especially my buddy and 'Brother from another Mother' Will (HANSON).... but special thanks must be passed on to SKY Poker for bringing the SPT's back. The fact that the Guarantee was more than doubled at Brighton, after being 50% more at Manchester, shows how much SKY Poker people enjoy meeting up and playing these events, and long may they continue.

Well done everyone.
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    Thank you very much Misty, most appreciated.

Like you, I was really disappointed to get moved from our opening table, we were having an absolute ball, though to be fair, my next table was great fun too.

"Working" these events is quite tiring, poker players do tend to panic a bit when they don't immediately see their name on the list, ("WE HAVE A BIG PROBLEM") but we generally sort them out in a trice. 3 x 14 hours of it gets a bit wearing, to be honest, but it's all made up for by being able to play. Nothing beats playing "Live" poker, it's the nuts, so I had a great time with you guys, for which my thanks.

Hope you got home OK.