You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

All in freeroll blinds

IH8UButlerIH8UButler Member Posts: 196
Just had a look and blinds set at 10k/20k which may be too low based on 1k starting chips and likely a few hundred runners
Probably be some "play" towards the end which will disadvantage those not logged on for it

Comments

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,219
    edited December 2017

Just had a look and blinds set at 10k/20k which may be too low based on 1k starting chips and likely a few hundred runners
    Probably be some "play" towards the end which will disadvantage those not logged on for it

Not sure what you mean by that Mr Butler? "Disadvantage those not logged in"?
  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,532
    ....No late reg either. Can you also check it is H4H when down to the last 7.
  • Options
    K0BAYASHlK0BAYASHl Member Posts: 2,027
    Maybe put 1k freeroll as an allin all the time??
  • Options
    Tikay10 said:

Not sure what you mean by that Mr Butler? "Disadvantage those not logged in"?
    Say there are 250k chips in play, and assuming HU format the final table players will have >20k chips each. So someone who regged the tourney and goes to have dinner etc will potentially post bb, opponent with 125k chips logged into the software raises, player in bb then sitting out/folds. This scenario will crop up well before FT tho. If blinds were 500k/1M then players are all in every hand. Maybe I'm missing something but seems to me blinds are too low
  • Options
    Sky__JamesSky__James Member Posts: 442
    I have no idea what you are talking about.
  • Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,402
  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,532
    I did think this was a 'level' when I saw it this morning, but I will give it the benefit of doubt.

To @IH8UButler . ALL players are ALL IN EVERY HAND. Therefore there will be no 'play' in any scenario
  • Options
    Looks like I've misremembered, but thought that with all in tourneys blinds were set v high with a heads up format, so everyone all in by default, rather than the software doing this automatically. Possibly this is what happens in another site I play on and different on here. if you look at the structure on the client blinds are set at 10k/20k throughout, which will lead to play unless blinds are irrelevant and software auto puts every player all in, which it seems may be the case.

Seems this question has caused a lot of aggravation so will disappear back into my hedge like homer

href="https://goo.gl/images/vTfZfm">https://goo.gl/images/vTfZfm
  • Options

ALL players are forced in every hand. You do not need to be logged in to play.
  • Options

@I8HUButler

"Seems this question has caused a lot of aggravation"

Not "aggravation", no, but certainly some head-scratching.

I'm not in a position to tell you or any other player "you're having a laugh" so it was a bit awkward, as I was pretty sure that you had you either lost the plot or was yanking my chain, but I could not say as such

I even asked the office if they could make any sense of it.

No need to get back under your hedge though, it's cool.

Happy Xmas mate.
  • Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,402
    Do to popular demand, a link to the winners lobby.

https://goo.gl/EjDdK7
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    Tikay10 said:

@I8HUButler

"Seems this question has caused a lot of aggravation"

Not "aggravation", no, but certainly some head-scratching.

I'm not in a position to tell you or any other player "you're having a laugh" so it was a bit awkward, as I was pretty sure that you had you either lost the plot or was yanking my chain, but I could not say as such

I even asked the office if they could make any sense of it.

No need to get back under your hedge though, it's cool.

Happy Xmas mate.

Thanks Tikay think I had lost the plot a bit! Im sure another site did just use high blinds to accomplish the all in nature rather than via software automating it, and had a situation like I described, probably one of those dodgy e******f skins that burned me a few years ago, must have been having flashbacks lol

All the best to you for Xmas and new year