You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

t5 heathrow

DELTADELTA Member Posts: 639
edited February 2010 in Poker Chat
when there was all the trouble with the new terminal at heathrow ppl were calling for willy walsh to stand down as the buck stops there. where does the buck stop n start with at sky ? cus some1 is at fault now wat brave man or woman will say yes we ......up my fault. del

Comments

• Options
    Seagull158Seagull158 Member Posts: 1,100
    edited February 2010
    In Response to t5 heathrow:
    when there was all the trouble with the new terminal at heathrow ppl were calling for willy walsh to stand down as the buck stops there. where does the buck stop n start with at sky ? cus some1 is at fault now wat brave man or woman will say yes we ......up my fault. del
    Posted by DELTA
    Willie Walsh actually said the buck stops with him and then fired 2 people that worked for him!!!!
    The buck only paused in front of him on its way down the chain!!!!!
  • Options
    POKERTREVPOKERTREV Member Posts: 9,607
    edited February 2010
    In Response to t5 heathrow:
    Posted by DELTA
    What!!!!!
    Willie Walsh is a member of the Sky Team? I bet he dont know how to re-boot a server.
  • Options
    CowgomooCowgomoo Member Posts: 749
    edited February 2010
    Am I the only one who doesnt understand a word of this?
  • Options
    POKERTREVPOKERTREV Member Posts: 9,607
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: t5 heathrow:
    Am I the only one who doesnt understand a word of this?
    Posted by Cowgomoo
    Good evening mr cow.................you should be working on lesson six, I await in antisipation oh masterful one.
  • Options
    CowgomooCowgomoo Member Posts: 749
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: t5 heathrow:
    In Response to Re: t5 heathrow : Good evening mr cow.................you should be working on lesson six, I await in antisipation oh masterful one.
    Posted by POKERTREV
    You cant rush lessons, they take time
  • Options
    Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited February 2010
    please see this thread guys