You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

NEW DATES

Sorry if this is a repeated question but have any more venues been decided since brighton THANKS STE

Answers

• Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,169
    edited November 2017
    Saw earlier, in another thread, that no announcements have been made yet. Keep watchin' for the next few weeks!
  • Options
    sandman290sandman290 Member Posts: 238
    thanks i,ll keep looking
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,723

thanks i,ll keep looking

Just keep an eye on the Forum, it'll be made known here quite soon.

Hope to see you in.......
  • Options
    MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,168
    Any news yet TiKay?...... are we going to find out before Xmas?

Just so we can book hotels early in............
  • Options
    No official announcement yet, no, but I'd bet good money there will be before Xmas.
  • Options
    sudstahsudstah Member Posts: 14
    I can see them announcing it after xmas early Jan as their new promo its getting too close to xmas, but as misty say's the sooner we know the better for preparation.
  • Options
    sudstah said:

I can see them announcing it after xmas early Jan as their new promo its getting too close to xmas, but as misty say's the sooner we know the better for preparation.

I believe an announcement will be made before Xmas, & satellites will start before the end of December.

Before an announcement can be made, legal documents & Contracts all have to be signed off, & that's where they are right now.
  • Options
    sudstahsudstah Member Posts: 14
    Tikay10 said:

sudstah said:

I believe an announcement will be made before Xmas, & satellites will start before the end of December.

Before an announcement can be made, legal documents & Contracts all have to be signed off, & that's where they are right now.
    ok cheers tikay thx for the update
  • Options
    MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,168
    Tikay10 said:

sudstah said:

GREAT NEWS..... Thanks for the updates TiKay, and good to see the Sat's start soon too