You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

players stealing

sara36dd08sara36dd08 Member Posts: 826
edited March 2010 in Poker Chat
 hi was in the 9.30pm bounty hunter

when as most mine crashed

was able to watch the table but not bet our anything

but i could chat

i asked this certain player who could still play to stop stealing the blinds and bounties he was getting

his answer was no i want to win

seems he thinks this is ok

i personally dont

when i crashed out he had knocked out over 15 people

a joke and nasty player

should i name him????????????????????????????????

sara36dd

Comments

• Options
    POKERTREVPOKERTREV Member Posts: 9,607
    edited February 2010
    In Response to players stealing:
     hi was in the 9.30pm bounty hunter when as most mine crashed was able to watch the table but not bet our anything but i could chat i asked this certain player who could still play to stop stealing the blinds and bounties he was getting his answer was no i want to win seems he thinks this is ok i personally dont when i crashed out he had knocked out over 15 people a joke and nasty player should i name him???????????????????????????????? sara36dd
    Posted by sara36dd08
    No, you should not name him, well not on the forum anyway. Unfortunately due to site problems last night he was not the onlyone stealing blinds. Best thing you can do is contact customer services and ask for a refund. If the player was abusive to you however you can also report this matter to customer services.

My games were also affected last night and I have been offered a refund. (Not received it as yet) but i'm sure it will get sorted.
  • Options
    DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,927
    edited February 2010

He'd be crazy to sit out. It's so easy to say you would 'play fair' in this situation, but would u?? haha

I don't mind admitting id be stealing left right and centre here, ESPECIALLY with it being a bounty hunter, I cud make a good few quid n build a stack pretty quickly before players come bak.

Made a huge mistake in the tko tho, was sat on my own for ages, was the only 1 playing, I was just going all in and sweeping up the blinds! Then all of a sudden someone sat bak in n found AA n snap called my 34 off!! Haha I couldnt believe it! - So if ur gonna take advantage and raise empty seats, make it a min raise ;)

DOHH
  • Options
    robcrobc Member Posts: 521
    edited February 2010
    i made the same mistake in the tko, was going in every hand cause had no1 there aswell. unfortunatly some1 came back 56 suited beat my KQ suited. think i deserved it really tho, watch out for karma ;)
  • Options
    BowieBoyBowieBoy Member Posts: 266
    edited February 2010
    same happened to me the other day, 4 peps away, the other person and myself shared the blinds but played against each other on ours, took advantage to help our stacks early on.  :)
  • Options
    ACESOVER8sACESOVER8s Member Posts: 1,307
    edited February 2010
    You should not name him (as trying to Name & Shame is more than frowned upon in this forum) and he has broken no rule by being able to play when others could not.

His stealing the blinds of players sat out should not affect any of them as they are entitled to a refund from Sky if the software was to blame.

In this tournament he has no other choice. If he sits out and lets the blinds rise, while other people on other tables are stack building and bounty taking then he is ruining his own game for no other reason than to satisfy your morality on it.

The other tables would not have been sitting out so he now has no chance to win even though he is experiancing no problems. He did the right thing imo as he would not have been entitled to a refund as he has no problems. Do you really think he should cost himself the buy in because others couldn't play??????
  • Options
    torryboytorryboy Member Posts: 459
    edited February 2010
    To be honest all the games should have been cancelled and refunds given to everyone.
  • Options
    dantb10dantb10 Member Posts: 583
    edited February 2010
    I would do exactly the same, and would expect the same done to me
  • Options
    ACESOVER8sACESOVER8s Member Posts: 1,307
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: players stealing:
    I would do exactly the same, and would expect the same done to me
    Posted by dantb10
    Agree completly. Theres no way i'm sitting out when there is money being raked in on every other table. Also if it was the other way around then i would console myself with the fact that i'm getting my buy in back and wish i was one of those collecting all those easy bounties lol
  • Options
    dylan12dylan12 Member Posts: 2,343
    edited February 2010
    This happened to me a few weeks back, for the first 30 seconds it was annoying seeing this guy taking all the chips and I couldn't seem to do anything but watch. After realising that most others had the same problem as I did, I got chatting to the guy and wished him luck, I knew I would get my money back from Sky therefore there is no need to stress in this situation, if anything I was highly jealous of this guy and wished it was me in that situation and not him lol!!
  • Options
    Ms_ChipsMs_Chips Member Posts: 256
    edited February 2010

I was on a full house, cash table, when mine crashed... check raised the flop then couldn't do anything about it.

No hard feelings though, I still love you sky, I just wish I could trust you more.