You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

sky poker points

scrumdownscrumdown Member Posts: 1,609
i know u do your freerolls for 10 points to enter but that dont use all your poker points up u get over the year. How about having freerolls for say 1000 poker points freerolls to to get into night main event so players can use them up. other wise they have no chance of using them up. Other sites do it why can't sky.

Comments

• Options
    tomgooduntomgoodun Member Posts: 3,730
    scrumdown said:

i know u do your freerolls for 10 points to enter but that dont use all your poker points up u get over the year. How about having freerolls for say 1000 poker points freerolls to to get into night main event so players can use them up. other wise they have no chance of using them up. Other sites do it why can't sky.

Do “ Other sites” pay you for your points weekly, then reward you again by putting on a free roll for using the same points to get into their main events?
  • Options
    oynutteroynutter Member Posts: 4,772
    edited December 2017
    Come on Scrumdown, Have you no patience at all?-- we have only had thousands of poker points for 8 years-- probably won't happen today, or tomorrow either, but all the indications are there that an idea is just around the corner.
  • Options
    tomgoodun yes other sites do pay monthly and yes i have got patience oynutter but 8 years is along time to wait i put this post up not geting at sky but always same put a genuine post up then all come out of wood work with sarci comments
  • Options
    oynutteroynutter Member Posts: 4,772
    Sorry, man, was just avin a larf, bit drunk actually, but seems like ideas have dried up on this one.
  • Options
    CATCH-22CATCH-22 Member Posts: 270
    but u are paid for your points
  • Options
    going of rails catch-22 point i am making is using your poker points
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,268
    edited December 2017
    scrumdown said:

tomgoodun yes other sites do pay monthly and yes i have got patience oynutter but 8 years is along time to wait i put this post up not geting at sky but always same put a genuine post up then all come out of wood work with sarci comments

Hi Scrum,

The people responding are good guys, but the question has been asked, & addressed, many many times before on the Forum, so yes, the replies are not always what you would wish.

Let me try & explain again the misunderstanding. (More follows).
  • Options
    scrumdown said:

going of rails catch-22 point i am making is using your poker points

You have already used them, Scrum.

Firstly, other sites pay "rakeback" (what Sky call "Sky Poker Rewards") MONTHLY. Sky Poker pay them WEEKLY. So You get them more quickly here.

The amount you get THE NEXT WEEK are shown here;

https://www.skypoker.com/secure/poker/sky_lobby/poker-promotions/sky-poker-rewards

The payment varies - it's any one, or a combination of, nothing (for less than 50 points), Tokens, the right to enter £5,000 worth of Freerolls, & cash. You get all those the week after you earn them.

And THATS IT. You don't have any points left. You have been PAID. You only get paid ONCE.

Really, Sky Poker should remove those "dead", valueless points from your account, but for a variety of reasons, they don't.

So you might have, say, a million points showing on your account, but they are worthless - because you have already been paid for them.

Does that make sense now?

PS - HNY.
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    scrumdown said:

When you enter the nightly REWARDS FREEROLLs how many points do Sky Poker charge you?

The answer is NIL. They don't "charge you" or deduct them from your account.

But by earning X points the previous week, it gives you the right to enter those Freerolls. Forget being charged points - you are not "charged" as such, but earning them means you get to enter the nightly Rewards Freerolls, receive Tokens &/or cash.

There is nothing "to use up". You have used them up already. There is ZERO residual value after the following week.

Comparing it with other sites does not work - they do it differently. But other sites pay monthly in arrears, Sky Poker pay WEEKLY in arrears.
  • Options
    CATCH-22CATCH-22 Member Posts: 270
    was goin to reply

but TK said it all much better
  • Options
    scrumdown said:

Here's a Freeroll for a £220 seat, Scrum - but it does not charge you ANY points to enter. None.

https://community.skypoker.com/discussion/172792/spt-manchester-freeroll-tonight#latest
  • Options
    BrrrrrrrBrrrrrrr Member Posts: 4,205
    Very well explained Tikay but I do wonder why Sky can't just remove the worthless points off our accounts to avoid these threads cropping up every now and again?
  • Options
    Brrrrrrr said:

Very well explained Tikay but I do wonder why Sky can't just remove the worthless points off our accounts to avoid these threads cropping up every now and again?

It's a fair point, Pete, it's just due to some software anomaly I think.

• Options
    Goody_AceGoody_Ace Member Posts: 206
    It is possible to use it them twice.
    On the daily daytime free rolls. 10 points entry fee
    Small cash prizes for free
  • Options
    TheMadMonkTheMadMonk Member Posts: 291
    edited January 2018