You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Idiots

alwist31alwist31 Member Posts: 1
edited February 2017 in Chat with Channing
You don,t to deal with them as such, bring them on. Obviously you will lose against them occasionally just as your AA will lose to KK occasionally, but in the long run you will win more than they do which is all you can hope for 

Comments

• TwoAnchorsTwoAnchors Member Posts: 126
    edited January 2017
    The game's hard enough to crack these days .... thank the lord we still have a few of "these people who have no clue about odds and probability"
  • NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,165
    edited January 2017
    FFS. 
    Deal with it by growing up and not being so pathetic.

• nmongooseznmongoosez Member Posts: 52
    edited January 2017
    In Response to Re: Idiots:
    FFS.  Deal with it by growing up and not being so pathetic.
    Posted by NoseyBonk
    wow, I assume you are one of those 72 wizzards Nosey - he asked a simple question and you throw your teddy out of the cot. nice.
  • hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    edited January 2017
    In Response to Re: Idiots : wow, I assume you are one of those 72 wizzards Nosey - he asked a simple question and you throw your teddy out of the cot. nice.
    Posted by nmongoosez

Nah, think he's just bored of these inane pointless threads. We've seen plenty of them over the years and each one is more tiresome than the last.

• CATCH-22CATCH-22 Member Posts: 270
    edited January 2017
    what hhyf    said

• NChanningNChanning Member Posts: 850
    edited January 2017

I'm a bit confused here.

You have played against a bunch of people who 4 bet with 72 offsuit and know nothing about odds or probability and they put all their money in when you have aces. I think I get that bit, it sounds like a thing that is really good not really bad. You have aces in the hand and they put all their money in...again really good. They won...Ok...that can be painful. It happens around 11% of the time depending on the suits you have and on those 11% it's annoying. That is why it's called 11% though and not 100%.

I still don't quite get how finding someone who wants to gamble all their money against you when you are 89% and they are 11% to win is a bad thing.

I also don't understand why you would call these people wizards or indeed anything. Surely it's a beautiful thing that many people are not that great at poker and they still want to play. That means there is money to be made by those that are capable of thinking about ways to beat the bad players and exploit their weaknesses. Sadly those that can't control their emotions and who let the fact that 11% chances win 11% of the time cause them to play bad will not be able to make money. That is also really good for those that are in control.
  • dundeejohndundeejohn Member Posts: 3
    edited February 2017
    can any one tell me waht i can do with 14500 poker points.  kinda clueless me..
  • ALTiltYouALTiltYou Member Posts: 174
    edited February 2017
    Posted by dundeejohn
    Just stare at them, then print screen it and edit it on paint adding a '£' sign before it so it looks something like this '£14500' . Then just stare at it
  • Sir-GarySir-Gary Member Posts: 1,052
    edited February 2017
    Posted by dundeejohn
    Add a zero on the end and then tell me what to do with mine :-)
    You could say wow that's good I have received all those rewards payments from those points (glass half full)
    Or you could say look how much rake I must of paid (glass half empty)
    Personally I just like to play poker and ignore things like this.
  • leslie1945leslie1945 Member Posts: 1
    how do i turn on the chat
  • K0BAYASHlK0BAYASHl Member Posts: 2,027
    edited December 2017
    This is not the best place to ask this question on another topic named as "Idiots". when you have a table open there should be a white box which shows the play out of a hand. if you see no chat then you can push the cog icon next to it and click summary and chat or "off" and you'll only see chat.

If you are playing on your phone then you cant see chat. (well i cant on my iphone)
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 159,816
    edited December 2017

how do i turn on the chat

Hi @leslie1945

The chat for what, leslie?

The table chat is always on, you don't need to do anything.

If you want to remove all the hand summaries, click "Summary & Chat" at the foot of the chat box, which brings up a little menu. On that menu, click OFF, & then you'll just see player chat & nothing else.

Is that what you mean?

If not, get back to me & I'll see if we can sort it.

Koba's reply may be better, hopefully between us we can get you sorted.
  • NChanningNChanning Member Posts: 850
    Good answer Tikay.

What was it that attracted you to the "Idiots" thread?
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 159,816
    NChanning said:

Good answer Tikay.

What was it that attracted you to the "Idiots" thread?

I thought it may have referred to me.....