You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

last nights site down 7.30 deepie

anjie1970anjie1970 Member Posts: 410
edited February 2010 in Poker Chat
sky rich please can you help me , i have been on to customer services about last night i was in the 7.30 deepstack there was 7 left top 6 get paid, there was 12 in the tourny 5 were out. the guy on the phone said that 7 of us get our buy in back the 5 that were already out got nothing back, so were is the £100 gone that sky took for the 5 that were already out. the sky man cudnt explain it. thanks anjie x

Comments

• Options
    dantb10dantb10 Member Posts: 583
    edited February 2010
    good point!
  • Options
    oynutteroynutter Member Posts: 4,772
    edited February 2010
    hi anjie, I think its gone to the same place as the 56p

obviously in this case, where there is no guarantee, then the prize fund should be divided amongst the players, but I bet ya 56p it wont be
      no doubt Rich will be on soon to tell you to "please see this thread" and all your problems will be over-lol-gl Anjie
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: last nights site down 7.30 deepie:
    hi anjie, I think its gone to the same place as the 56p obviously in this case, where there is no guarantee, then the prize fund should be divided amongst the players, but I bet ya 56p it wont be   no doubt Rich will be on soon to tell you to "please see this thread" and all your problems will be over-lol-gl Anjie
    Posted by oynutter
    it looks like i am being ignored by all the sky people.
  • Options
    loonytoonsloonytoons Member Posts: 4,270
    edited February 2010
    suits probably gone home and all the minions don't want to drop themselves in it by making a simple morally correct decision
  • Options
    SoLackSoLack Member Posts: 2,736
    edited February 2010
    I was chip leader when the crash occured, - ended up 2nd and got credited the £54 prize into my account.  I briefly managed to get back to the table lobby but was not able to play, and I noted that Woody? - who ended up winning the tourny was the only one still able to play and was merrily nicking all the chips - hardly sem s fair that he presumably got paid for 1st prize for doing that!
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I was chip leader when the crash occured, - ended up 2nd and got credited the £54 prize into my account.  I briefly managed to get back to the table lobby but was not able to play, and I noted that Woody? - who ended up winning the tourny was the only one still able to play and was merrily nicking all the chips - hardly sem s fair that he presumably got paid for 1st prize for doing that!
    Posted by SoLack
    that is so unfair . wondered wat u got solack u were well leader. how did some play wen the site crashed. doesnt seem right 2 me.
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,571
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: last nights site down 7.30 deepie : it looks like i am being ignored by all the sky people.
    Posted by anjie1970
    No you are not Anjie, Dearest......!

Sky Des has seen the Thread & sent it straight up to Head Office to be sorted.

It's the weekend, & you know, things move a little slower, but he IS aware, & it will get responded to, properly. I only saw the Thread at about 5pm, made him aware immediately, & he sent an e-Mail shortly thereafter.

Please don't think you are being ignored, you are not.

xx
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: last nights site down 7.30 deepie : No you are not Anjie, Dearest......! Sky Des has seen the Thread & sent it straight up to Head Office to be sorted. It's the weekend, & you know, things move a little slower, but he IS aware, & it will get responded to, properly. I only saw the Thread at about 5pm, made him aware immediately, & he sent an e-Mail shortly thereafter. Please don't think you are being ignored, you are not. xx
    Posted by Tikay10
    ok thankyou very very much my dearest darling tk. xxxx
  • Options
    BIGSHANNBIGSHANN Member Posts: 433
    edited February 2010
    Have all the other threads that have been started been sent straight to head office ?  

Or are they just being ignored!
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,571
    edited February 2010
    Have all the other threads that have been started been sent straight to head office ?   Or are they just being ignored!
    Posted by BIGSHANN
    The other threads are all being worked through Shanny.

I can't really reply to any of them, it's not my place, & I'd get a slap round the chops if I did, but I particularly spotted Anjie's thread had not had a response, & it looked like they had missed it, hence I personally drew it to The Suits attention as per my Previous Post.

So when Anj said "it looks like I'm being ignored", I felt compelled to reply. And I'll probz be in trouble for doing so, but there you go.

There is also a "Main Thread" dealing with the issue, & everything on there is being seen, too.