You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Play the SkyPlayer

rawhandrawhand Member Posts: 437
edited February 2010 in Poker Chat
!!!!Play the Sky Player!!!!
Now we have all heard of Play the Presenter but can we now have play the Sky player? If any player deems them self’s as a good player they enter their name and at random one will be picked out every week he or she will then be known as the Sky Player.This could be your chance to prove how good you really are!!!! Or not!!!

Comments

• Options
    POKERTREVPOKERTREV Member Posts: 9,607
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Play the SkyPlayer:
    !!!!Play the Sky Player!!!! Now we have all heard of Play the Presenter but can we now have play the Sky player? If any player deems them self’s as a good player they enter their name and at random one will be picked out every week he or she will then be known as the Sky Player. This could be your chance to prove how good you really are!!!! Or not!!!
    Posted by rawhand
    Well in my quest for 15 minutes of fame, I will gladly put my name forward, although the missus said I will probably only last five minutes. But she wouldn't complain if I used my secret weapon "My All-In Button" 
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Thanks for voting guys keep it up trying to get it moved to cummunity surggestions
  • Options
    stoxystoxy Member Posts: 79
    edited February 2010
    Sounds like a great idea, id gladly have a go, ill try anything once .
  • Options
    CowgomooCowgomoo Member Posts: 749
    edited February 2010
    Well if I was picked, then Sky would lose a lot of money. My reasoning is when I sit down at a table everyone will leave in fear and no rake will be generated, this may lead to the closing of sky poker, so I will have to say no
  • Options
    dipchip10dipchip10 Member Posts: 42
    edited February 2010

I think its a great idea i say bring it on and get them chips in :D

• Options
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: Play the SkyPlayer:
    Well if I was picked, then Sky would lose a lot of money. My reasoning is when I sit down at a table everyone will leave in fear and no rake will be generated, this made lead to the closing of sky poker, so I will have to say no
    Posted by Cowgomoo
    LOL perfect u are the kind of player we need, i'm sure there will be a few that will take u on. thanks for the vote ihave changed yours to Bring it ON lmao 
  • Options
    tiger_26tiger_26 Member Posts: 4
    edited February 2010

count me in it a gr8 idea, would put some fun in poker i vote bring it on