You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Hand History Bug - Ordering of Hands

step7step7 Member Posts: 298
edited January 2018 in Community Help & Advice
Don't know if this the right place to report this but there is an annoying bug in the hand history tool.

If two or more hands are played within the same minute (so same time-stamp), they often don't get correctly ordered in terms of which hand was played after which.

This makes following the flow of SNG difficult, particularly if several hands are played within a minute. Seeing which hand follows which can be key, say a player loses a big pot to a bad beat, seeing how they react in the next hand for example.

Surely this should be an easy bug to fix, sort on time-stamp as primary key followed by hand number as secondary key.

Comments

• Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,379
    edited January 2018
    Hi @step7 , If you get your HH from here, its easier.

Hand histories
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    Ty for the suggestion, but I wouldn't call those HH, just a very sparse hand overview. I can't see any actions, opponents cards etc. within the hand - only see my cards and the board. Am i missing something?
  • Options
    K0BAYASHlK0BAYASHl Member Posts: 2,027
    mumsie said:

Hi @step7 , If you get your HH from here, its easier.

Hand histories

I agree with step, those hand histories in that link are even worse
  • Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,379
    Ahh, I beg to differ.

Using the link I import whole sessions into a spreadsheet. I can then sort the sheet and do more, isolate hands that reached showdown, sort by players names, final pot size , view HH in blocks of IDs.
  • Options
    That sounds cool mumsie, but you still have to go search else where to see flow of hand? I'm looking to see a whole match thru. How are you viewing the blocks of HH?
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,773

Hi guys,

To be honest, I'd be surprised if that could or will be changed on the current poker platform.

Later this year, it'll be better. Much better.
  • Options
    Wow software that can't be changed. When is the new platform due?
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,773
    step7 said:

Wow software that can't be changed. When is the new platform due?

;)

Well it COULD be changed, but I doubt very much it will, it's just not cost or resource effective.

All the poker tech resource is currently working on the new platform, so it makes no great sense to lose time by improving a platform that is soon to be retired. I'm sorry, but that's how it is.

No date has been announced, other than "this year".
  • Options
    OK coolio look forward to it. Will struggle on with the current HH trying to improve my dire PLO8 :o