You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

* JACKPOT SYNDICATE * REMOVERS SPREADSHEET FOR GO-LIVE AT NEWCASTLE ON 19/01/18 FIRST RACE 5.45PM *

StayOrGoStayOrGo Member Posts: 12,127
PLEASE REMOVE 20 OF THE LIGHT BLUE INCLUDING AT LEAST ONE IN EACH LEG:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dwrhO1RhVBGy41aCrknCbBK8x7Wvy_bsfOxcSZTwq94/edit#gid=0

GL!

Comments

• StayOrGoStayOrGo Member Posts: 12,127
    edited January 2018
    NEAREST GREEN is a prime example of why we should amend a few of our selections before the off of the first race.

There was money for it all day (I forgot to replace it myself) and as such was a terrible remover for us all to have.

I did at least put it in two perms despite us all removing it, because of the money for it.

This is an example where late changes, would help the remover individually and the syndicate collectively, and as I said before I encourage this.

Ideally make your changes 30 minutes before the off of the first, so I can take them into consideration. It is a real strategy failing (for individual and syndicate) if the latest market prices are not taken into consideration.

I was "guilty" here too, as I didn't have time to review my selections before the off, as I was in perm strategy mode, hence, I too, left NEAREST GREEN in as a remover.
  • vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,296
    lets hope the late money works for us here with ODDS ON OLI
    Not to be.

FYI, under the new rules, we will need to apply the average score to Wynne today
    edited January 2018
    Need a quick turnaround with the checking please, if we are to go again at Ascot.

Once scores have been checked, I will calculate Wynne's average score
  • wynne1938wynne1938 Member Posts: 20,518
    Where has my remover selection s gone that I did for Newcastle last night?
    I even commented " Done"
    Where is that thread?
    This is the thread wynne with the link above, there werent any selectios from you on that. Dont know where you posted it, perhaps G can help
    I did my Naps and then the removers before I went to bed,
    And I had no winners on my removers list!
    edited January 2018
    Wynne, this is the only remover's thread there has ever been for Newcastle on 19/01/18, and there is no occurrence of a post saying "done" from you, are you sure you are not thinking of a previous day's ones?

Other than that, I am at a loss mate.
    It Is a mystery.
    Two facts are that there is only one remover's sheet for Newcastle 19/01/18 and that this was/is the only removals thread for Newcastle 19/01/18.

With the absence of a post from you with the word, "done", I don't think there is anything we can do.

Unfortunately, I can not control access at cell level to the sheet. If I give update access to people, it is for the whole sheet, so it is possible, if people aren't careful, that they can amend the wrong cells/column by mistake.

I recommend that you and others do type "done" on the relevant thread and that someone acknowledges that they are there by replying to the "done" post.

Cheers,

G
    edited January 2018
    wynne1938 said:

It Is a mystery.

Really sorry Wynne, no one can delete a post you made, and I can't find a "done" referring to Newcastle on 19/01/18 on any thread, anywhere.

If you can find that post, it could shed some light, but in the absence of that, I don't know what alternative we have other than to proceed how we have.

I know, looking at your Placepot selections that you would have done well (at least in the first 4 legs), so it's a shame.

If you want, you can copy/paste your selections on the relevant removals thread going forward.