You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Cash game notifications

Wondering if it would be possible to get an audible notification when these two situations arise

You're sat out and about to be booted

You're on a waiting list and haven't noticed your number has been called

Alternatively, if these features already exist, could someone point me in the right direction, ty :smile:

Comments

• Options
    K0BAYASHlK0BAYASHl Member Posts: 2,027
    I like this idea. I hate sitting out in case im going to get kicked. How long do you get before your'e booted? Is it one or 2 orbits? A notifcation up on that table would be good also just saying "you will be removed from table in 30 seconds"
  • Options
    LmfaoAllinLmfaoAllin Member Posts: 1,211
    Glad I'm not the only one.

For me, with a busy house, I often have to duck out of games. I'll keep clicking 'I'm back now' then duck out again until I'm able to join again.

This isn't ideal and isn't always possible so very often come back to find I have been booted. An audible notification, and visual, as suggested by KOBAYASHI, would be great to help with this.

And the same when you reach a table when you've been on the waiting list.

As to time frame for being booted KOBAYASHI, I'm not entirely sure whether its a set time frame, like 5 mins, or a set number of orbits.
  • Options
    Just to add, I'm very much aware this is a case of 'first world problems', it isn't the end of the world if this issue cant be addressed.

Thought it maybe a good time to mention it with all the technical updates going on just now.

Tia either way
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,318
    Thanks Chaps, will pass this on.
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,318
    edited February 2018
    "....As to time frame for being booted KOBAYASHI, I'm not entirely sure whether its a set time frame, like 5 mins, or a set number of orbits.....

I can explain that I think.

The software engine thing is driven by a little man, and it kinda depends on;

Whether he likes you or not.

If you are a Sky Poker "favourite", or Staff or whatever.

Who has the biggest stack.

How long it takes to press the button.

Please understand also that the little man is very busy. He has to sort out the action cards that busts the nasty people Sky Poker don't like.
  • Options
    I knew it!

And thanks messenger boy

Do you have one of those postal trollies the interns have on those American films?
  • Options
    Jac35Jac35 Member Posts: 6,477

I knew it!

And thanks messenger boy

Do you have one of those postal trollies the interns have on those American films?

Not quite
    Here’s Tikay at work