You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

SPT Manchester direct buy-in

In the lobby it says direct buy-in is now available for day 1 a, but there is no option to register?

Is there going to be an option to buy-in direct?

Comments

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,213

Morning.

That's a good question, the Lobby certainly says "Direct Buy in now available". It might be because Sky Poker have sold all their allocation, but I'll find out for you.

Whatever the answer is, please be assured that you can turn up on the day & buy-in over the counter, for sure. Arrive an hour or so early though would be my advice.

I'll speak to the Office as soon as they get in & get back to you on this thread.

PS - good to share tables the other day. Loved the way you went from 600 chips & "this is not going well" to about 4,000 chips a few hands later, whilst I went in the complete opposite direction.
  • Options

Hi again bud.

The "REGISTER NOW" Button is now there, & you can Buy In Direct via the Sky Poker Lobby.

Here's a link, if it helps;

https://www.skypoker.com/secure/poker/sky_lobby?action=go_tnmt_lobby&game_id=32118118&guid=a26d07e0-52c6-4427-a4b4-237af61f07db

Apologies it did not seem to be there previously.

See you next week.
  • Options
    goldnballzgoldnballz Member Posts: 2,789
    Nice 1 tikay, I'm in :)

Just another quick question - now that I'm pre-registered, if i turn up a touch late (may not be able to arrive until 4.30-5pm ish) will my stack be in play from the starting time & blinded down, or will I receive a seat & full stack when I arrive?

As for sharing tables - I think you've probably mixed me up with someone else? I've certainly never played PLO8, too scary that game! :)
  • Options

Just another quick question - now that I'm pre-registered, if i turn up a touch late (may not be able to arrive until 4.30-5pm ish) will my stack be in play from the starting time & blinded down, or will I receive a seat & full stack when I arrive?

As for sharing tables - I think you've probably mixed me up with someone else? I've certainly never played PLO8, too scary that game! :)

No, it was a NLH table. But yes, I may have become confused. It happens these days. A lot.

Stack in play? Let me check that out for you, I'll be back in a bit.
  • Options
    edited February 2018

Your stack will NOT be in play, no. So if you turn up late, there's a fair chance you'll end up in the Alternates Queue.

Arrive early, go to the Desk, & you'll be in from the get-go.
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    Apologies, you were correct - the player I confused you with was goldenb238

I thought it was you as he was so young & handsome.
  • Options
    goldnballzgoldnballz Member Posts: 2,789
    Cheers for clarifying that!